Nerf tryndamere please god

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lobuttomize

07-20-2012

You are all trying to defend the fact that Tryndamere is OP like people did with Darius; i'm sure even after the nerf some people will still defend he was never OP. Having to base an entire game around 1 champion just because he is that champion is not how a game should be, at least not a blind pick game.

Mango027

07-20-2012

except tryndamere isn't OP. What about Kayle's ulti, same thing (actually better). Poppy can stomp much harder than tryndamere could dream of. Olaf, he is a pain to take down AND you cant really CC him. What about that Master Yi 4:1 scaling on a heal that gives bonus armour/magic resist, THAT OP. If you break any champion down into their parts they are all OP

Exotic3s

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobuttomize View Post
The problem is his ulti is the ultimate tank ability and his damage is strong enough to clean up a team. Tryndamere does massive damage even without an amazing build and then if he gets life steal and attack speed he's pretty much unstoppable
What you need to do if your playin tryn alot.

Teemo.
OR
go to Crit god wars (thats what I like to call them)

Its where you go GP vs Trynda gp wins the fight everytime lvl 1 cause out of all champs in LoL I get the msot crit hits on Trynda.

Exotic3s

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango027 View Post
except tryndamere isn't OP. What about Kayle's ulti, same thing (actually better). Poppy can stomp much harder than tryndamere could dream of. Olaf, he is a pain to take down AND you cant really CC him. What about that Master Yi 4:1 scaling on a heal that gives bonus armour/magic resist, THAT OP. If you break any champion down into their parts they are all OP

Which if all champs are OP than they are all OP balanced

What I have been tryin to tell people..

cowpotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

Irelia Fizz Wukong Teemo

HonorableGeneral

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobuttomize View Post
You are all trying to defend the fact that Tryndamere is OP like people did with Darius; i'm sure even after the nerf some people will still defend he was never OP. Having to base an entire game around 1 champion just because he is that champion is not how a game should be, at least not a blind pick game.
Darius is not OP. His ult is very strong, but the rest of his kit is quite weak.

If anything, nerfing Darius' ult will destroy his viability, just like nerfing Eve's stun into a slow did for her viability.

I can assure you that a well-placed Teemo or Jax will utterly annihilate any Tryndamere.

Duarack5

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
Go kill yourself.
Jerk.
Back on topic, why does this thread exist here? This belongs in Champion Feedback.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

hooooooooooly **** tryndamere so god **** op crit me lvl 2 half my hp gone ffs riot do soething about this champ

HonorableGeneral

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
hooooooooooly **** tryndamere so god **** op crit me lvl 2 half my hp gone ffs riot do soething about this champ
Gangplank can do the same thing. Everyone wants to buff him (myself included).

Zachyveng

07-21-2012

Want to beat Trynd in 3's? Pick Malphite, hell almost all the teams you run into in TT have at least 2 ADs on them anyways. Malphite's armor + AS slow destroys AD plus the rest of Malph's kit is also insanely strong.