Champion variety (beware: monsters within!)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pookrat

07-20-2012

Morello, what are your thoughts on this beast/monster champion? It's a short read, and it's pretty interesting stuff. No opposition to the concept either!

Ergaffi, Animal of the Kingdom

Morello

Lead Designer

07-20-2012
12 of 58 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiPeNo View Post
So then are we expecting a void monster release in the next few patches? or is it still a few months away?
Few months.

Noxe Out

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-20-2012

heyo

Cae vida loka

07-20-2012

Morello what about making champions that are a reference to famous mangas/animes/books/movies or whatever? Can League have them or are there copyright issues?

it can be just a reference, not a copy

Phyrexia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Few months.
VOID SUPPORT WHERe?!

Raygr

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post

It's not about losing money or anything, and we make lots of successful champs with pretty small fanbases - Leona (surprised!?) and Anivia being two good examples. It's OK if
Well I haven't really posted on the forums for AGES but this comment has pulled me out to state. I think it's less on her not being popular and more on when compared to other tanks she somewhat lackluster. She's so dependent on a competent teammate when compared to other tanks. Not to mention she is possibly the least scary tank to run into in a game. Though this may just be my opinion....So back to my lurky cave.

P.S I'm still buying her skins and curse you solo queue for making me play support as her.

Untouchable

07-20-2012

I'm so excited for new non-humanoid champions; Malphite, Galio, and Kog'maw are my all time favs!

hartar

07-20-2012

Hey morello there is any plan for a new champion that use pet that we can control?

StillNotDead

07-20-2012

I vote Goblin Champion

hartar

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillNotDead View Post
I vote Goblin Champion
me too.