Who can carry easy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rufilin

07-20-2012

Which champion is best for carrying your team in low elo?

XCodes

07-20-2012

Whatever champ you're best at.

Honestly? Probably Nasus or some other champ with stupid good late-game scaling. If you're genuinely good at farming and dominate not just your lane, but the other lane's don't feed, then you can, potentially, carry in the literal sense (where it's you 1v5ing the other team).

Another option is Hybrid Yi. Avoid the enemy champs like the plague and just split push constantly. Might want to pack Teleport for extra mobility.

MoneyForNothin

07-20-2012

Twisted Fate is good, because you can gank other lanes incredibly easy and give your entire team an advantage early game. The TP is also great for backdooring and giving vision if you see someone is going to walk into a trap.

Rufilin

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyForNothin View Post
Twisted Fate is good, because you can gank other lanes incredibly easy and give your entire team an advantage early game. The TP is also great for backdooring and giving vision if you see someone is going to walk into a trap.
TF is one of those champions I can't play I don't know why. Maybe I just need to practice with him. I don't know : / lol

lastchancexi

07-20-2012

Rumble? This guy is new Malphite (secret OP top laner that destroys 90+% of opposing laners).

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Whoever you're best at playing. At low elo, people do not understand the game proficiently enough, make a ton of mistakes, don't know how to build their characters properly, and are not that great at last hitting. Simply picking someone you feel the most comfortable with can easily win you games.

Dark Castellan

07-21-2012

Tryndamere. GG

Withoutacause

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyForNothin View Post
Hes literally just too hard to exploit. The only person ive seen use him well is shushei from fnactic. But you can do whatever you want you never know when you can out play shushei as TF. And please dont yell at me for that.

Withoutacause

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastchancexi View Post
Rumble? This guy is new Malphite (secret OP top laner that destroys 90+% of opposing laners).
Can you elaborate???
is he really?
If so please post why he is OP on my thread of who needs to be nerffed. Thank you.

Withoutacause

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Castellan View Post
Tryndamere. GG
Again. Please elaborate.