Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

07-20-2012

A package is thrown through the window of Twisted Fate's quarters, smashing the glass. A blue box adorned with an intricate yellow ribbon, it has Twisted Fate's name on it.

AsktheCardmaster

07-20-2012

"Well no it doesn't. Destiny is a little bit of a fickle thing fer me. Often times she will show me what Ah want, but other times she won't. Sometimes she will take me where Ah want to be...other times Ah'll end up in Zaun when Ah wanted ta' go ta'...Ionia. So no it ain't like Mundo's "goes where he pleases" power. Also what's the matter anyways?"

However disturbed by the breaking of glass he looks out the window and says,"You're payin' fer' those damages! Ya' hear me!" He then turned to the box and observed it. He noted the Demacian colors and very carefully opened it.

Ask Orichan

07-20-2012

((have you forgotten? I'm cute yet creepy like that...exactly how Ori is!! ^_^
I was tempted to make a WOW reference here. Maybe I'll just go back to the mountains...))

Ask Orichan

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"Well no it doesn't. Destiny is a little bit of a fickle thing fer me. Often times she will show me what Ah want, but other times she won't. Sometimes she will take me where Ah want to be...other times Ah'll end up in Zaun when Ah wanted ta' go ta'...Ionia. So no it ain't like Mundo's "goes where he pleases" power.
*Orianna look intrigued by Fate's explanation that its nearly making her forget her troubles. She wipes the oil from her eyes and asks Fate another question.*

So "Destiny". Is she a beautiful woman that you are currently in a relationship with?

AsktheCardmaster

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
*Orianna look intrigued by Fate's explanation that its nearly making her forget her troubles. She wipes the oil from her eyes and asks Fate another question.*

So "Destiny". Is she a beautiful woman that you are currently in a relationship with?
((Why must you make me think about this question?))

Twisted Fate looked back to Orianna, "Well no-...well. Okay, we're not datin' but we are workin' together fer'...mah benefit ya' see. She helps me n' sometimes Ah take her advice. It is a much more professional relationship ya' see."

Edit; ((I feel peaking Ori's interest is not a good thing. I may need SCIENCE!))

Ask Orichan

07-20-2012

Quote:
((Why must you make me think about this question?))

Twisted Fate looked back to Orianna, "Well no-...well. Okay, we're not datin' but we are workin' together fer'...mah benefit ya' see. She helps me n' sometimes Ah take her advice. It is a much more professional relationship ya' see."

Edit; ((I feel peaking Ori's interest is not a good thing. I may need SCIENCE!))
((actually I enjoyed that answer! It was a cool spin on how to explain Destiny. XD Sorry if I was too curious! XD))

*Orianna tries to comprehend the fact that Destiny isn't actually a woman but the personification of luck and chance.*

I see. Well it sounds like you and Miss Destiny are close. Have you ever tried asking her out? Maybe she will be more kind to you if you get closer with her. I have learned that women respect a man who will be considerate and chivalrous to them.

*Clearly she did not fully grasp the concept as she smiles at Fate.*

AsktheCardmaster

07-20-2012

((Nah, its fine.))

It seems he would have to take a more direct approach, "Well ya' see Orianna. Destiny ain't a woman per-say but rather a symbol or persona of all the luck n' chance there is in the world. Sometimes she steers ya' ta' greatness other times ta' the sewers. Sometimes ya' have the wheel n' other times ya' don't.

Ah guess the best way ta' put it, is that Ah have earned her favour over many other indivdiuals which is why Ah get away with alot of stuff, but yes what ya' said about women respectin' a chivalrous man is correct."

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

(( There is no such thing as luck. "Luck" is the good outcome of a chanced situation. (IE, something bad could happen, at the same time, something good could happen...something good happened, I got "lucky".) ))

AsktheCardmaster

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( There is no such thing as luck. "Luck" is the good outcome of a chanced situation. (IE, something bad could happen, at the same time, something good could happen...something good happened, I got "lucky".) ))
((Welcome to my thread...everything you said is now false and lies. We have a heretic to burn.))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Quote:
((Welcome to my thread...everything you said is now false and lies. We have a heretic to burn.))
(( I am now in a lake, you cannot burn me. ))