Institutes Grand Ballroom (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

07-19-2012

Poppy looks at Anivia, nodding.
"I have a feeling that fairly soon this room will be filled with music. At least that is what it seems like when one looks at the Maven's expression." She looks towards Sona.
"It is unfortunate that no one of my size is here. It would be nice doing something different from normal for once." She looks at Anivia. "And dancing would be something different. Perhaps some time in the future. I do have my eyes on someone..."
Turning to gaze around the room thoughtfully for a moment, she sighs.

Noticing Brand, Poppy looks at him cautiously. Her expression as stoic and serious as normal, but one could see the worry in her eye because of the Burning Vengeance.

SorakaxWarwick

07-19-2012

Soraka wanders into the ballroom. She took her time to look around, saying "Mmhm" here and there while assuming the posture of thought.

She notices a familiar figure, or rather two. She approaches Sona first, and bows to her in respect.

"Hello, how are you?" She gave Sona a warm smile.

Ask Nunu

07-19-2012

Nunu enters the ballroom, oddly enough he was walking by the yeti's side rather than in his harness. He was wearing a t-shirt instead of his regular red coat.
"Hmm why havent we been in here yet Willump. Thought we knew the place in and out." The yet grumbles in agreement and notices everyone. He nudges Nunu who looks up.
"Oh heya everyone. How are ya all doin? Did you know about this place all along?"

Ask Mordekaiserr

07-19-2012

Morde glances at the yeti as it lumbers into the room, and grunts as the child asks his question.

The Cryophoenix

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Poppy looks at Anivia, nodding.
"I have a feeling that fairly soon this room will be filled with music. At least that is what it seems like when one looks at the Maven's expression." She looks towards Sona.
"It is unfortunate that no one of my size is here. It would be nice doing something different from normal for once." She looks at Anivia. "And dancing would be something different. Perhaps some time in the future. I do have my eyes on someone..."
Turning to gaze around the room thoughtfully moment, she sighs.

Noticing Brand, Poppy looks at him cautiously. Her expression as stoic and serious as normal, but one could see the worry in her eye because of the Burning Vengeance.
Anivia nods her head, turning her eyes to face Sona, "Yes I have once before been able to enjoy one of Sona's grand concerts, and it was breathtaking honestly. I'm sure many of my kind would praise her as a great musician for her times." she remarks before chuckling and looking down and Poppy, tilting her head to one side in that way that seems common with most birds.

"You dance? I haven't seen you dance before, but I think you deserve something outside the ordinary young one. It has been so long since I've been able to enjoy music, to sing and dance like I once did on my home world." she chuckles lightly at fond memories, though her face holds a subtle look of longing as she recalls her home world. She quickly shakes off such feelings of course, as she blinks down at Poppy. "Oh and you also have someone in your sights? Would you mind to terribly if I pry and ask who?" she remarks as she bends her head downwards slightly so she was closer to eye-level with the Yordle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nunu View Post
Nunu enters the ballroom, oddly enough he was walking by the yeti's side rather than in his harness. He was wearing a t-shirt instead of his regular red coat.
"Hmm why havent we been in here yet Willump. Thought we knew the place in and out." The yet grumbles in agreement and notices everyone. He nudges Nunu who looks up.
"Oh heya everyone. How are ya all doin? Did you know about this place all along?"
Anivia's head suddenly pops up again as a familiar voice fills her ears as she turns to face the Yeti Rider. She seems to brighten up to a small degree, as she bows her head in respect to Nunu and Willump, two of her closest friends. "This room seemed to have escaped all three of our notice, I just discovered it myself early today. It is good to see you again Nunu, Willump."

Ask The Maven

07-19-2012

((sorry folks, had to run to save dinner, back now, Will reply in a moment~))

Blade3324

07-19-2012

Seeing as the Master of Metal is distracted, he slowly moves his way to the piano. He looks at they keyboard and takes a deep breath, trying to push the fear out of him, what with the Master of Metal, and the Brand in the room. He let his fingers rest on the keys, and within a matter of seconds he began playing a song on the piano.

Ask The Maven

07-19-2012

Sona lifted her head back, when Mordekaiser became distracted. How was she supposed to humiliate him musically with so many new-

Oh. More people were entering. Great. Band vengeance would have to wait. The Maven plucked one note on her etwhal, sending a spark of magic that aimed to collide with the side of Morde's helmet. She then turned to the others, her harassing smirk changed quickly into a warm smile.

Ask Nunu

07-19-2012

Both boy and Yeti return Anivia's bow. "It's good to see you to Anivia, It's been awhile since either of us had free time to wander about. Though we are surprised to see how such a large room could go ignored for such a long time." The yeti nodded in agreement, then resumed looking around rubbing a tuft of chin fur. Nunu gave a grin."So what are you up to today if I may ask Anivia, to cause you to find such a place. Because it looked like to me that our metal friend was keeping the knowledge to himself."

Iron Ambássador

07-19-2012

Poppy turns to Nunu, bowing slightly.
"Hello there Nunu. And Willump. None of us seemed to have visited here before from what I hear."
She looks at Anivia, pondering whether to tell or not.
"Apologies Anivia, but for now, I'd prefer to keep the identity of this person a secret. Maybe another time."
Crossing her arms, she sighs and looks around. "Perhaps in a less crowded area."