Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sil3amnayka

07-19-2012

I Miss the old eve QQ

frankthetank46

07-19-2012

wow i hate the new update (twitch). Twitch was my main and now i cant play with cause ambush got nurf im noob now and i have no champ cause he was my main .

Afro Ape

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIShardII View Post
So if you are jungling as Evelynn now, if you are hiding in a bush near some one, then because of the way her passive works, the other team can actually detect her within the bush without actually needing sight. At first I thought that it wasn't a big deal, but after a couple of games it actually does seem to be a pretty big drawback. You're ability to do lane ganks like other champions, hide in the enemies jungle waiting for them, etc. are drastically reduced. Most importantly, it is now very difficult to do late game baits with your team (ie hiding in a bush when they think you are doing baron), which is actually a huge deal in some cases.

Was this intentional? If so, is the thought that Evelynn is too powerful in situations like these? I really like the new Evelynn, but this part of her bugs me a lot.
please reduce the radius of the stealth detection to that of her ravage. or even better that of singed's flip. because it defeats the purpose of stealth when everyone and their grandma can see you..the squishy purple lady.

AirVoid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

thanks for the twitch nerf u dumbasses.....

LoneByrd

07-19-2012

Health Regen per 5 seconds reduced to 15 from 18

No increased health regen from upgrading regrowth to philos

frankthetank46

07-19-2012

yes thx for the nurf :@

BiggieShakur111

07-19-2012

I am getting some issues downloading the patch. ( it just stucks in 33% and step2/2 stucks at 0% and undefined time) what should i do?

ckarloscym

07-19-2012

Mmm..!!
en esta actualización no me quedan ganas de usara twitch espero que lo pongan como estaba otra vez porque ahora no me gusta nada, antes se hacia invisible mas tiempo y estaba mejor lo compre antes de este parche, muy malas actualizaciones para este campeón.

ckarloscym

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankthetank46 View Post
wow i hate the new update (twitch). Twitch was my main and now i cant play with cause ambush got nurf im noob now and i have no champ cause he was my main .
lo mismo digo ahora esta muy mal este campeón era el mio tambien pero ya no me gusta usarlo

ckarloscym

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieShakur111 View Post
I am getting some issues downloading the patch. ( it just stucks in 33% and step2/2 stucks at 0% and undefined time) what should i do?
a mi me funciono cerrarlo y abrirlo otra vez