The Void's Champions (Leveling Team)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pentakill Jones

07-19-2012

Added you both to the roster. I only added one of you to my friends because the servers are down now and looked at it just after they went down.

TheUnendingVoid

Recruiter

07-19-2012

Summoner Name: TheUnendingVoid
Real Name (optional):
Favorite/Best Role: AP Mid (Open to playing other roles, haven't really tried support or jungling yet.)
Favorite/Best Champion (optional): Ahri <3, Malzahar
Summoner Level: 18
Extra Comments (optional): I usually tend not to play normals because of people's horrendous attitudes, so I hope this will provide an avenue for me to play Normals and have some fun with it. That said, please don't expect me to be a bad player. I believe myself to be at the very least competent, and more realistically, fairly good considering my level.

Delvoire

07-19-2012

I would love to have some more friends my lvl to play with. Especially since i need more PVP training.

Summoner Name: Delvoire
Real Name (optional): You can call me Kiff
Favorite/Best Role: AP mid, AD Carry
Favorite/Best Champion (optional): Lux/Jayce/Ezreal
Summoner Level: 19
Extra Comments (optional): I've only dabbled in PvP but I learn quick

Fritos

07-19-2012

Summoner Name: DaTroxii
Real Name (optional):John
Favorite/Best Role:AP carry and AD carry
Favorite/Best Champion (optional): Veigar and Ezreal and every now and then Twisted Fate
Summoner Level:15
Extra Comments (optional): Hope this works the people i get matched up with makes pvp unfun

Crackerjack5

07-19-2012

Summoner Name: Crackerjack5
Real Name (optional):
Favorite/Best Role: AP mid or solo top
Favorite/Best Champion (optional): Kassadin, Lux, Talon, Brand for mid (especially kass) and Irelia, Darius, SInged, and Talon for solo top
Summoner Level: 30
Extra Comments (optional): I haven't been doing good ever since I hit lvl 30 and I'm looking forward for a group of ppl to go Pvp with

Pentakill Jones

07-19-2012

All put on the roster and about to add you all as friends. Crackerjack if you like the top lane you will probably like Vlad, I got him last night and I love him.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

I love how pretty much everyone has only a single role they can do, and I'm: anything we need.

Top Hat Master

07-19-2012

Summoner Name: Top Hat Master
Real Name (optional): Luis
Favorite/Best Role: Duo Lane (I'm actually pretty adaptable to any role)
Favorite/Best Champion (optional): I've done well with Kog'Maw, but right now I've been playing a lot of Kassadin. I also play Veigar from time to time.
Summoner Level: 21
Extra Comments (optional): I'm extremely adaptable and I rarely get angry about anything. Including KS and noob teammates, so I think I'm a good lane partner. I also like to play the free champs for the new experience each game. I started off playing Tank so that's where I have the most experience.

DessaLoL

07-19-2012

Summoner Name: DessaLoL
Real Name (optional):
Favorite/Best Role: Doesn't matter to me.
Favorite/Best Champion (optional): None in particular
Summoner Level: 5
Extra Comments (optional): Sent you a friend request in game, Pentakill Jones.

Pentakill Jones

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior View Post
I love how pretty much everyone has only a single role they can do, and I'm: anything we need.
Keep in mind that those roles are what is their *favorite* role or their best ones. I am sure a lot of us can do multiple roles (I for one can do anything but support, and I'm going to try to get good at that).

I am about to add you new people to the roster and then to my friends.

Top Hat Master, I like it how you say that you don't rage on your team mates. That's the key to success. Just remember that their is no such thing as a kill steal. KS = kill secured (I got that from a guy on this forum). This game is a team effort and your record in the game means nothing as long as you win (unless you died like 15 times lol).