The one champion you truly, TRULY fell in love with.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yook

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
I love Tristana. Everything about her rocks. The looks, the cannon, the personality (happy and tough with a touch of crazy bloodlust). On top of that her mechanics feel so good! Whole kit gels together real well. Best base range in game, goomba stomps, heal reduction, best AS steroid (great for killing towers when combined with her insane range), a nuke that also let's me knock away people who get in my face.
What's not to like?
Her crappy autoattack and rocket jump animations and being unable to freeze a lane in position

Edit: I'm not trying to sound hostile, but there are a few giant problems Tristana faces that make her harder to pick up than other carries

übercool

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunxor View Post
Her crappy autoattack and rocket jump animations and being unable to freeze a lane in position
man, you just gotta yordle harder.

Tornadus5

07-18-2012

Amumu. It was love at first bandage toss.

Xtatic Psycho

07-18-2012

Blitz and xerath

Teddy Bear Chris

07-18-2012

Vayne

RedFalcons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Since i was a nub, i always looked at this 6300 champ, and after reading his skills I was facinated by his unique system. After buying him I tried to become a pro with him so I could use him for ranked. Despite all the bad comments people say and how he is easily countered, if you know how to play him like I do you will be a beast.

I proudly say that Vladimir is the Perfect champion for myself.(Thank you for making him, whoever his designer is)

Dark Wulfy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Annie.

Jatt Maximus

07-18-2012

Katarina. I mean, I got a name change for her and everything.

Rekka777

07-18-2012

I love Katarina to death, the way she can instant kill unsuspecting foes, tower dive at any given time, and can be everywhere she needs to be in a team fight, she is just so fun to use, and the fact everyone thinks she is useless without her ult just makes me laugh <3

Majestaat

07-18-2012

Kassadin. From lore, to art, to gameplay, he's plain awesome.
Get Riftwalk, enjoy endless possibilities.