Purple Team Handicap

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lightmagician60

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnburned View Post
Your arguments only show that you're using the user interface wrong...first, you should never have your camera locked (unless you're just sending your champ from nexus to lane or something). It's impossible to play the game effectively that way. Second, what is there on the HUD that you actually need to read anyway? You rarely need the exact number on your health or mana bars, and you can gauge your exact health by looking at the one above your head (since each block is 100 health). I really don't see anything Riot could do to fix this; you can already shrink the HUD and remove the HUD walls.

My challenge to you is to try to play a few games with the camera unlocked, if you haven't already, until you get used to it, and then decide for yourself if it's more or less effective.
1) i've said many reasons why unlocking the camera for a long while will effect your play.
2) i need to read my Gold and my ammount of Pots on the HUB
3) i've tryed unlocked camera, can't dodge **** cause you have to move camera first. and by then i'm hit.

Shashakiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

Purple side and blue side are exactly the same, but inverted!
Riot should just allow you to invert!
Am I right or am I right?
Seriously though they are exactly the same go check

lightmagician60

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiko View Post
Purple side and blue side are exactly the same, but inverted!
Riot should just allow you to invert!
Am I right or am I right?
Seriously though they are exactly the same go check
you missed the point completely
yes the map is the same it's the HUD i'm talking about

CIinik

07-17-2012

just hold space bar when you want to temporarily lock the camera. unless it exhausts you mentally to hold down a giant button with your thumb

lightmagician60

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIinik View Post
just hold space bar when you want to temporarily lock the camera. unless it exhausts you mentally to hold down a giant button with your thumb
you like everyone else are missing the point.

pantheraleoking

07-17-2012

Wow, I never have played with a locked camera. I think only the mentally handicapped do that.

Sunaseth

07-17-2012

I play with my camera locked in on purple all the time. I don't get why people say leaving your camera locked is terrible, if I need to see past what I can see, then I just unlock it real quick and click the minimap. I mean it's not that hard to hit Y while you're moving your mouse over to the minimap...

Yet I'm still constantly bashed and called a ****** and told I won't be able to see anything coming ever. I honestly don't get why it's such a hot debate, when you can literally just switch back and forth between the two so easily.

lightmagician60

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunaseth View Post
I play with my camera locked in on purple all the time. I don't get why people say leaving your camera locked is terrible, if I need to see past what I can see, then I just unlock it real quick and click the minimap. I mean it's not that hard to hit Y while you're moving your mouse over to the minimap...

Yet I'm still constantly bashed and called a ****** and told I won't be able to see anything coming ever. I honestly don't get why it's such a hot debate, when you can literally just switch back and forth between the two so easily.
woot. after like 6 negatives a positive comes out. the net is not hopeless.

Scenvresh

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightmagician60 View Post
"unlock the camera" and playing having to move the camera is also a handicap,
I don't know quite how to say this, so I'll be blunt. Every good player out there, plays with the camera unlocked. Maybe instead of complaining about how hard life is because you're bad at a game, you maybe try a little harder to do what works?

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

I personally don't have any issue with my teammates using locked camera. What I do have an issue with is when they complain that it gives them a disadvantage (refer to my original post on page 1).

If you're going to play tennis, it's fine if you can only hit it forehand if you can get to the ball fast enough. You're going to have to work harder, but we can all still play and enjoy the game, even in doubles. But you are NOT allowed to complain and moan that you are at a disadvantage. If you play the game the way you play it, fine - BUT DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES. You can't complain about something and do nothing to remedy the issue. It's like a fat girl complaining about being fat while eating ice cream.

123456 ... 9