5v5 open to all!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JRB D3AD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

46 teams so far!! keep it going haha

JRB D3AD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

bump

JRB D3AD

07-12-2012

53 almost there!!!

JRB D3AD

07-14-2012

57/64 teams we are almost there.. keep it up

KatuXiK

07-15-2012

okay, i signed up for my team, Bungible Pwnys, but only me and one of my friends could make an account on HxC. it wouldnt work for the rest of my team. do they have to be signed up on HxC for us to play in the tourney?

JRB D3AD

07-16-2012

o.O what do u mean it wouldnt let them make one? are they using same IP address? and yes they need to be able to be in your roster... if they using same IP send me a message on site.. and ill tell u what to do then..

KatuXiK

07-16-2012

same IP? what do you mean? And when they tried to create an account it said "You are already an active user" however, none of them had ever been on the site, and the usernames they were trying to use all were available.

JRB D3AD

07-16-2012

well same IP address.. if they used the same internet/comp to sign up on.. it normaly wont let u because they dont want people to spam accounts.. because people that sign up and join the site.. gives us bigger sponsors.. more sponsors = more to give out! and so it has to have a block on it.. to stop people from spamming it with accounts.. but if u would message me on the HxC site.. i can make the accounts for them

JRB D3AD

07-16-2012

BRACKETS ARE UP!!!! if u signed up for this.. PLEASE go look at the brackets.. this is a free even and we want everyone here to have a fighting chance.. so if u had other friends sign up for this event....and u got matched up against them in first round let us know please.. we will change it..

KatuXiK

07-16-2012

alright how do I PM you on hxc? im having trouble navigating the website