Shurelia Impostor? I hope so...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VongAssassin

09-01-2010

*EDIT* Removed for the sake of closing the thread and making a proper case to Riot.

If someone can please provide me with the proper email address to have this case reviewed, it would be appreciated.

Naive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2010

The l in her name could be a capital i. Don't know for sure though...

EDIT: Nvm, just checked Shurelia's profile and it has that game in her history.

CrimsonSkies

09-01-2010

If there's no gankable lanes, what's wrong with her jungling?

And I'm fairly sure that's the real Shurelia, she likes to run weird builds to test them. I played against her flash/revive twisted fate a while ago, that didn't work great for them. But the nature of her role is to test the champions/spells/items, etc.

And, she was neither intentionally feeding nor afking, I don't see what you can report her for.

ObjectiveTruth

09-01-2010

Just wish she'd use the practice games or the PTR to test theses builds instead of disrupting real games

Here's the end game transcript if anyone wants to know

Also for the record, i was the 10/6 Garen.

I was in that game and I'm gonna just write a letter to a CSR hopefully someone will read it. And not just put it aside saying "haha" shurelia just up to her ol' trolling tricks.

I work in the business world and if my employees were disrupting customer's experience no matter if it was intentional or not, i would be concerned. Even if this was her "off" time she should be using another pseudonym. This is the same as asking an employee to take off their uniform if they want to do something stupid that would make a negative impact on the image of the company.

Obviously she won't be reported, she's a riot employee she has immunity but for the sake of the company's image have her test these builds in a practice game, or if its her own shenanigans then have her use her own username and not represent the company in a negative light.

Just thought i'd add this incase it gets lost in the thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShurelia
Let's get something straight. I wasn't testing "is this going to be detrimental to my team or not". I was going to play teemo in a game, NO-One picked a jungler.

We can all admit that not having a jungler is a huge-disadvantage in this meta, and in any meta.

I jungled Teemo. People on my team took jungle creeps on top of the 2 solo lanes. It was hard to level with less Jungle creeps.

They decide to fight a couple fights and lose.

"Teemo why aren't you here?"

"I'm Jungling."

"JUST KEEP JUNGLING TEEMO"

"ok."
Shurelia, no matter how much i disliked my experience playing with you. I never though you'd lie.

If you could bring up the logs you will see that after we won 2 team fights (4v5) and lost the 3rd team fight I said

ObjectiveTruth: "Everyone please group up"

ObjectiveTruth: "Except, Teemo, please keep jungling"

Shurelia: "Okay"

ObjectiveTruth: "I was being sarcastic"

Of course you keep omitting that part just to make your point. The image of this company and its employees seems to go down every time you say something in this thread

Truhls

09-01-2010

Seems like the way she types lol. I think you got TeemoTrolled.

Saffire

09-01-2010

It doesn't sound like you made much of an attempt at reason, which would indeed make it difficult to "reason" with her.

Noobus Maximus

09-01-2010

Why are you referring to Shurelia with "she?" Isn't Shurelia a guy? :|

Liz Vicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2010

Why don't you look up the profile of ShureLia to see if she has a ****ty teemo game.

Icenix

09-01-2010

wtf I wouldn't want riot employee testing builds to ruin my game

VongAssassin

09-01-2010

Play in practice if you want to screw around with your build and not participate in a "real" game. Don't be a loner in a TEAM game.