Would you join an online tournament if we made one.

Yes 268 94.04%
Maybe 13 4.56%
No 4 1.40%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

MLG/GB Online Tournament

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rakura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

07-04-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little G4 View Post
We are over halfway there, Head of the Online Tournament Department still needs more convincing. Keep voting and thanks you for your patience.
Hey Little G4

Send an email to tournaments@riotgames.com maybe there might be some things we can discuss about this tournament and where you are wanting to go with it.

Shyvana or Feed

07-05-2012

Bump

Running Rolland

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRakura View Post
Hey Little G4

Send an email to tournaments@riotgames.com maybe there might be some things we can discuss about this tournament and where you are wanting to go with it.
I e-mailed you.

Zert

07-07-2012

but $50 is quite high. I understand this will be Online tournament too and hosting for NA and Europe server.

Running Rolland

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Power View Post
but $50 is quite high. I understand this will be Online tournament too and hosting for NA and Europe server.
The payout I'm sure would be good. I don't know though it all depends on how many teams we get.

Cataclystr

07-08-2012

Bump

abC TowN

07-09-2012

It's about time Gamebattles gets promoted over here for League. Been a GB user since 07, Cod4 days. Sadly the site really has gone down hill since then, not really as user friendly as it used to be. I'd join a Tourney though cause I know that GB has a magnificent way of handling them.

Running Rolland

07-11-2012

I will let the Head of OLT look at this and hopefully we can get a tourney started

JefzyPress

07-14-2012

how to enter this event ?

Running Rolland

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine Loire View Post
how to enter this event ?
I will let you know when and if it gets set up