@Riot: Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drohack

07-12-2012

Bump for great pillars. Trundle was my second jungler that i picked up after maokai and by far i do much better with him, but these quality of life changes to him would be much needed to keep him up to date with the other junglers out there.
Q - needs to reset the aa after activation
W - i normally cast this prematurely for the speed boost so i don't normally get the inability to attack while casting it, but still would be nice to be updated
E - the only problem i get is the tower aggro.... WHY? it does no damage.... it does move champions and block them off so a bit different from singed's goop (which doesn't take tower aggro...)

Overall these are just quality of life changes, not really any hard buffs and would just make playing him feel a lot better.

KaiSong

07-12-2012

Agreed, Could the cast time of trundle's bite scale with his AS, if anything to make the animation less suck if it cant be instant.
Pillar tower aggro is dumb. Does anivias wall when it displaces an enemy draw tower aggro, not sure. But knowing of singed's slow not taking aggro then it probably should be changed.

The Cpt America

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by drohack View Post
Bump for great pillars. Trundle was my second jungler that i picked up after maokai and by far i do much better with him, but these quality of life changes to him would be much needed to keep him up to date with the other junglers out there.
Q - needs to reset the aa after activation
W - i normally cast this prematurely for the speed boost so i don't normally get the inability to attack while casting it, but still would be nice to be updated
E - the only problem i get is the tower aggro.... WHY? it does no damage.... it does move champions and block them off so a bit different from singed's goop (which doesn't take tower aggro...)

Overall these are just quality of life changes, not really any hard buffs and would just make playing him feel a lot better.
Agreed!!

The Cpt America

07-12-2012

bump

The Cpt America

07-12-2012

bamp

The Cpt America

07-12-2012

riot bump

The Cpt America

07-12-2012

bump

Cur Dis

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyreaper45 View Post
SSoTP
shhh!!!!

The Cpt America

07-12-2012

bump

Boss Aegis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

I think it needs to be mentioned that you can see the Contaminate zone through fog of war, making it super dangerous to use unless your opponent can actually see you before you use it. I just stopped using it altogether in the jungle except for daring escapes or chases.