@Riot: Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iJesus69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

g

The Cpt America

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
no. just no. your sense of time is hilarious firstly. his Q is supposed to be that way. His E is supposed to be that way and is fine. the only sliver of truth in this post is that his W animation is kindof annoying, however, you can cancel it early by attacking
I do not see what is wrong with fixing a broken champion (well not broken a champion with problems) at anypoint in time?

DontMashMe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

I wish he could be a better troll.

The Cpt America

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mMe DontMashMe View Post
I wish he could be a better troll.
ty

The Cpt America

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtonBothe View Post
Trundle has i high skillcap imo but if you get full CDR on him ex.(Frozen Heart, Shurelia's, and Randuin's Omen) you can have his W AND E up .01 after the cooldown ends for them. You must be playing Trundle wrong he is an amazing champ that doesnt need a rework.
I am not disagreeing with what you are saying, i am saying that his animations are choppy and need to be reworked. Did you even read my first post -_-

BackToTheKitchen

07-11-2012

Oh my bad didnt even know who you are LOL yea he kinda needs a buff because i played a game had the most kills with trundle but i had the lowest damage overall. It was kinda funny.

LocknDoTs

07-11-2012

Free bump, Trundle was the first champ I bought when I barely entered the game, and compared to just about every single champion released after him, his mechanics are clunky at best. Why be penalized for trying to get the damage and debuff from Q? W is nice, but the jerky delay to cast it just seems weird. E is decent but everyone and their moms can get out of it with the advent of dashes. The only real redeeming quality of his kit is his ult, and even then, there seems to be something missing, whether it be visual or more obvious, that makes the actual benefits of the ult satisfying.

The Cpt America

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocknDoTs View Post
Free bump, Trundle was the first champ I bought when I barely entered the game, and compared to just about every single champion released after him, his mechanics are clunky at best. Why be penalized for trying to get the damage and debuff from Q? W is nice, but the jerky delay to cast it just seems weird. E is decent but everyone and their moms can get out of it with the advent of dashes. The only real redeeming quality of his kit is his ult, and even then, there seems to be something missing, whether it be visual or more obvious, that makes the actual benefits of the ult satisfying.
Agreed! This is what i am getting at. I don't necessarily want buffs or anything, but i for sure want them to fix his animations, the way he is SUPPOSE to be played.

epic nub cake

07-11-2012

Yeah, he needs some changes.

Zelmantres

Recruiter

07-11-2012

Changes as small as animation fixes shouldn't be that big of a problem for Riot. Didn't they end up changing Swain's auto attack a few patches ago?