Elo hell.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AmbushWhite

07-10-2012

Today I noticed how bad elo hell can be. IT really does deserve its name im at 722 elo atm and I dont think im that or deserve to be at that low. The only reason i am in it is cause people auto lock in ranked games, troll , feed, or leave during the game. I really want to get out of it but my team sometimes are just really horrible. Dont get me wrong someitmes i do win but on rare occasions. All i want is maybe riot can either reset the rankings in the future or have times where you go agaisnt highger elos with a highger elo team to boost your elo a bit. I really hate elo hell and alot of people do too. but with the teams ive been getting lately i feel like i cant get out no matter what.

If anyone has tips please help me i can't take it anymore.

Pøøtis

07-10-2012

duo queue or take extremely snowbally champs top lane or play as a jungler

good snowballig champs; riven, lee sin, rumble, olaf, etc.

AmbushWhite

07-10-2012

Thanks.
How bout when my friends are offline ? thats usally when my team get worse..

Pøøtis

07-10-2012

duo queue only makes it such that you have less of an opportunity for another feeder=easier to carry. If you are confident enough in your skills of this game, play a jungler since it influences all lanes, or a top bruiser that is the most important and snowbally component late game. i.e. jax fed=gg

SunDipFunny

07-10-2012

Same. I'm at around 1024 ELO. It's kinda aggravating, but if you continue to do better you'll get you're ELO back up. Well that's what my friends in 2000 ELO say.

WORST SUPPORT US

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Elo hell is just an excuse that low elo players use.
The same exact thing happens in 2k elo, 2.5k elo, 1k elo, etc.

AmbushWhite

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WORST SUPPORT US View Post
Elo hell is just an excuse that low elo players use.
The same exact thing happens in 2k elo, 2.5k elo, 1k elo, etc.
no you dont understand its actually HELL 8/10 times your team is straight up retarded.

my scores aren't bad but i always have more kills then deaths my team on the other hand are all over death.

Sagethyme

07-10-2012

"The system then attempts to assemble two teams based upon the Elo Rating of all players in an attempt to create a game wherein both teams have as close to a 50% chance of winning as possible."

Carry better =P

King Dennis

07-10-2012

I find the only way to make it out of elo hell is to play mid. Once u dominate mid, you are able to assist top lane and bot lane when ever you want. Therefore assisting to victory! i was @ 1100 and all i played was anivia, akali mid , lee sin top or vayne bot perfusively and i now im 1500. Still low but slowly making my way up.

I Cookeh I

07-10-2012

i see that everyone in elo hell says they dont deserve to be there