FAIL TEAM is FAIL TEAM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1nc0nc13vabl3

07-10-2012

So... the other day I was solo que 1v5 summoner rift xD. as lux
we had a caitlin, a yi, a nautilus, and a fifth guy i cant remember the name of.... any ways 20 min mark we were down to base towers just before the inhibs and the enemy team had all towers full hp...mostly because they kept split pushing. so naut cait and I werent doing to bad 5/2/11 for me and yi...well he's yi. so naut, cait and i started focusing and this combination seemed to get insta kills (it helped that they were all squishy ad carries). 40 min mark we won because they made 1 mistake and died from our turtling. we took mid and kept pushin mid till inhib where yi just dunked it.

so point of the story is you guys should try this champion combination and dont give up ever. unless there is an afk.

what times have you people gone through where in the face of utter (humiliating) defeat you have come back and won

TehChaotic

07-10-2012

Just had a game today. I was duoing with my ~1050 elo friend at ~1200 elo. He fed mid as brand to a lux, and eventually our lane started getting repeatedly ganked. I was ad bot, against a vayne as varus. We were tied in cs for the highest in the game. We were badly behind in gold, but the key was our teamcomp.

We had varus ult, brand ult, kennen ult, sona ult, and alistar who just has **** loads of cc. When teamfights started, we really started whooping them. We got their inhibs, but they cleaned up when we stayed too long and took our inner mid turret. We decided to baron, and we got it. But the enemy team was on us. I was quickly focused and killed, and we lost the teamfight. MEANWHILE, in their base, about 1 million minions are pushing their nexus. GG

1nc0nc13vabl3

07-10-2012

so.... who -1? sad... also would like to know how to make my titles more appealin

Arctic Bro

07-10-2012

Mello Yello is a caffeinated, citrus-flavored soft drink produced and distributed by The Coca-Cola Company. It was introduced on March 1, 1979, to compete with Pepsi's Mountain Dew.[2] There have been three flavored variants of Mello Yello. Mello Yello Cherry was released in response to Mountain Dew Code Red. The other two variants were Mello Yello Afterglow (peach-flavored) and Mello Yello Melon. All three were only available for a limited time.

In early 2010, Coca-Cola announced with images of new packaging that it would be re-branding Mello Yello to resemble the packaging in 1979. This re-branding has included an expanded distribution of the product, into such areas of the United States that have not had the product in years such as the Northeast United States and the Western United States. In 2011, Mello Yello began to replace Vault on Coca-Cola Freestyle machines.

TehChaotic

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nc0nc13vabl3 View Post
so.... who -1? sad... also would like to know how to make my titles more appealin
With that title.. people are going to assume you are QQing about losing because of a "****ty" team.

TehChaotic

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimofo View Post
Mello Yello is a caffeinated, citrus-flavored soft drink produced and distributed by The Coca-Cola Company. It was introduced on March 1, 1979, to compete with Pepsi's Mountain Dew.[2] There have been three flavored variants of Mello Yello. Mello Yello Cherry was released in response to Mountain Dew Code Red. The other two variants were Mello Yello Afterglow (peach-flavored) and Mello Yello Melon. All three were only available for a limited time.

In early 2010, Coca-Cola announced with images of new packaging that it would be re-branding Mello Yello to resemble the packaging in 1979. This re-branding has included an expanded distribution of the product, into such areas of the United States that have not had the product in years such as the Northeast United States and the Western United States. In 2011, Mello Yello began to replace Vault on Coca-Cola Freestyle machines.
Cool story bro

1nc0nc13vabl3

07-10-2012

random coke comment? 0.o chaotic your game sounded fun I've always liked the idea of stacking cc champions while in champ pick.

Xaephros

07-10-2012

Won a 3v5 once as Garen. Nocturne and Twitch were on my side.

1nc0nc13vabl3

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehChaotic View Post
With that title.. people are going to assume you are QQing about losing because of a "****ty" team.
makes sense i was thinkin about the other team when i made it xD

Orenin

07-10-2012

+1. people on this forum are *******s. Not my fault if thats not cencored