Project Soul Spectre's Index Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Well that looks like it's going to be great.

Tripc0de

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

Wasn't inspired to do the background.

I'm still too noobish to reimagine the image to texturize properly, oh well.
I can't do hair for beans, lmao.

I hope you don't mind me putting it onto my deviantart, i'll give full credits to the concept artist, of course.

Attachment 481810

Kurogano

07-09-2012

A shadowy vision of the future of the group of Summoners known as Project Soul Spectre has been shown to us. We have decided to show you what our future could be. First you'll be shown that has become of the leader.

----------------------------------------------
@Tripc0de
That is really nice. It would be awesome if you would join the team as a splash artist to do more of this.

KhemicalReaction

07-10-2012

I like the idea around kroak, but it seems very trundle-ish. His concept art looks sort of like one of the ninja frogs in Naruto.

Kurogano

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrenDark3598 View Post
I like the idea around kroak, but it seems very trundle-ish. His concept art looks sort of like one of the ninja frogs in Naruto.
Inspired by them.

Peacemaker714

07-11-2012

bump

BSMaster

07-12-2012

May I join?

My thread is Tyzone the Void Scholar,
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2091483

Kurogano

07-12-2012

Join for what position?

Kurogano

07-12-2012

Maedia has made their presence known to the institute of war. Both the crowned prince Leon and the general Kane walk among the leagues champions.

Kurogano

07-13-2012

Dresca Crownguard Cousin of Garen and Luxanna has made her way to the Institute of war. How will she compare to her family members.