Service stability - our number one priority.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2010

Yay finally a thread about this =D

OrangeJuiceEZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2010

dun dun dunnn

Xiosin

08-29-2010

i love riot

Acrounus

08-30-2010

I just want the riot guys to know that it is really good to hear this, and i'm glad this was announced. This is a really amazing game, and one of the biggest recent problems has been the server stability.

I've only had 2 game leaves so far, both due to me getting disconnected and not able to get back on.... Heck even a few of my friends have thought about quitting due to server instability. One of my friends actually did quit, and not voluntarily. His patcher doesn't work, and apparently the newest stand alone client crashes whenever in game with an urgot.

This games stability is really the ONLY thing wrong with it. You guys have an amazing game, and the proof itself is how fast the community has grown in such a short time.

Best 3js NA

08-30-2010

to put it bluntly i have been with LoL for about 10 months now and have loved the service. but now when i play a game at any time i get nothing but lag spikes intermentantly every game to the point that i dont even want to play anymore .... please fix the servers i would really regret spending all the money i do buying skins and sutch if you dont

twr3k5

08-30-2010

i completely understand that the servers had problems, all of that is way over my head to begin to understand the technical aspects of everything that's been going on. The only reason I face palmed was the servers kept going down during the week Riot is having a contest to make a big LoL party on their game....which I did.....twice.....and twice the servers went down and we only got to play about 2 games per party.

I know this isn't anything insightful, just wanted to post it XD

BLEACH444

08-30-2010

wow thank you so much

edellenator

08-30-2010

For some reason, this public address has motivated me to throw some money at you. Not in the way you throw money at a dancer on stage, but they way you throw money at people who satisfy you with a product thing.

Kiddalee

08-31-2010

I request offline practice games.

Rathia

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
I request offline practice games.
With reduced exp/ip gain this wouldn't be such a bad idea. As it is, with all the server issues, playing LoL is a rather frustrating experience. I just got kicked out of two practice games myself, both below the 5min mark and I couldn't reconnect to either.

I haven't been able to finish one single game for about 3 days now and not getting a little ip/exp for time spent playing just makes me want to stop.

Don't get me wrong, I love LoL, I love playing it with my friends when it's stable, but when you're 25 minutes into a game, whacking away at enemy nexus towers only to lose control of your hero, watch the towers mow down your stationary minions followed by your hero, then get a disconnection prompt...and you cant reconnect...It makes one wish there was an offline mode. Or a performance tracker of sorts to give at least some compensation.

Still good to know that this is being worked on, and that Riot reaches out to its player community.