Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SorakaxWarwick

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
...This is about Warwick, is it not?

Approach with caution, making sure that whenever you offer one hand, you arm the other.

If all goes well, then make sure they remember that you had ill feelings at one point, at least at the beginning. It keeps you from letting your guard down.
((Thank you, you who created the game, for the subtitles! I wouldn't have it any other way what with me being deaf =D))

"How...how did you-?!" She fell silent as she took in Morgana's advice. It left her pondering some things.

"When you said 'offer one hand, you arm the other', did you mean that I need some means of defense from him?"

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Soraka View Post
((Thank you, you who created the game, for the subtitles! I wouldn't have it any other way what with me being deaf =D))

"How...how did you-?!" She fell silent as she took in Morgana's advice. It left her pondering some things.

"When you said 'offer one hand, you arm the other', did you mean that I need some means of defense from him?"
Theres been a lot of this going around... Fiora and Talon... Myself and Lux... Morgana and Kayle mending their sisterhood...? I suppose this is just another one in a soon to be long list. What next? Jarvan and Swain become fishing buddies? Perhaps together they'll trap and fry that fish Fizz...

Ask Yorick Mori

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Theres been a lot of this going around... Fiora and Talon... Myself and Lux... Morgana and Kayle mending their sisterhood...? I suppose this is just another one in a soon to be long list. What next? Jarvan and Swain become fishing buddies? Perhaps together they'll trap and fry that fish Fizz...
(( Have all my internetz Kit Kat ))

AskMadmanMundo

07-09-2012

((Got out farmed by Morgana as mid Mundo, YEAH I WENT THERE! Mundo goes where he pleases!....ahem...so all I said was.

Ask Orichan

07-09-2012

Mundo. Please be good to Morgana. She is one of my best friends.
*Orianna smiles at Mundo while slowly hugging the breath out of Morgana. After a moment of thought Orianna suddenly drops Morgana and exclaims-* I know of a game called Volleyball. Let's play that.

Dear Morgana

07-09-2012

Quote:

((Pretty much every game has subtitles-sadly, lol is not one of them ))

Morgana bops the tip of Soraka's horn.

"It was obvious. He's the only person besides Singed that you hate-everyone else you shower with rainbows and kisses while you hug trees and sing songs into the stars-"

She catches herself and giggles.

"And that was exactly what I meant-whether that's literally, with a weapon, or figuratively is up to you."

Quote:
((Got out farmed by Morgana as mid Mundo, YEAH I WENT THERE! Mundo goes where he pleases!....ahem...so all I said was.
((Mundo does Morgana as she pleases and pleases Morgana as he does ))

Quote:
*Orianna smiles at Mundo while slowly hugging the breath out of Morgana. After a moment of thought Orianna suddenly drops Morgana and exclaims-* I know of a game called Volleyball. Let's play that.
Morgana taps one of Orianna's sharper corners, trying to get her to release her.

"Um, us fleshlings need to breathe, kitten."

Gasp.

Asking Akali

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
Does it somehow require Volibear's presence?

Ask the Herald

07-09-2012

.......What's this about the Doctor and Morgana being together, now?

{{ Geeez, I miss a lot don't I? }}

Dear Luxanna

07-10-2012

Not at all! All you need is a net and a ball and you have to Volley it over the net!

On another note, Morgana, myself and Katarina are thinking of visiting your restaurant together some time.~

Just letting you know.~

NasusOfTheSands

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post

<ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY OUTFARM MORGANA IMAGE MACRO>
((I massively lol'd at that one. Can't believe you really tried it X'D))