'you got me killed no mia? your a noob"...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vizzlepeez

Senior Member

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
,

Once again you prove your ignorance. The noob statement at the end of your post shows that you are that person who rages when you get ganked pushing a tower with everyone mia.but hey i guess I'm the noob because I'm the one who watches the map and trys not to get caught out of position. I guess that I'm the noob because i have map awareness and understand when ppl are missing from lanes not to push out to dangerous positions. Sorry for being a noob with intelligence.guess i should uninstall because i think when i play the game. Sorry community.

If your argument holds so true that this is a game of team work (which i agree) then solo que should be disabled and the mini map scrapped. But its about individuals teaming up and they don't always communicate. It is not the supports job to watch the map 24/7 its your job to keep yourself informed with the help of your teammates, not for everyone to tell you what's going on while you miss easy last hits and miss the flash of the jungler on your locked screen. I agree mia should be called but it is not mandatory nor is it the reason you or a teammate died. The same way calling mia works by making teammates cautious is the same way watching your mini map works.

Your post is not "clearly" sarcastic as emotion is not conveyed in text.
Dude get your head out of ur own ******* for a second.

1. We have never played a game together so dont make accusations about my playing.

2. We both agree mia should be called as well as a missed mia isnt responsible for a death.

3. You are the problem in this community becuz you are raging over the forums. I called you a noob becuz ur accusations against me have no basis and u annoy me. Uve never topped 1300 elo and you are sitting here preaching like you are some pro. Gtfo me and realize you started this argument.

4. Im not a rager or **** talker. I have numerous threads and responses talking about how much i hate it and how it ruins games. You on the other hand seem like you are 'gg after fb' type of player based off how you are talking on here


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HammerDragoran

Junior Member

07-09-2012

If you only see teamates on your mini map RRRUUUUUNNNNNN!!!! Its an easy concept ppl and I ping the map if I have an mia or if I happen to see enemies moving but alot of times stopping to type mia will get you killed just saying no one gets you killed but you take some responsibility and do better above all else though dont freak out and blow up on your team makes for angry I will just troll then or I wont help you at all teamates.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pother

Member

07-09-2012

I feel like calling an MIA, or pinging if you see your lane going somewhere (and you can't, or wont follow for whatever reason) is a simple courtesy for others, and when it comes to solo queue, most teams need all the help they can get to win (because they are busy raging with each other like you two are in this thread).

On the other side of the spectrum, often times calling an MIA would not have avoided a teammates death anyway. Unless you are playing 1500+ ELO matches (and even then sometimes), most players won't understand common ward places, and take advantage of less traveled routes to surprise someone. When a player is usually killed because of "no mia", they would have just as easily been killed by the jungler, or anyone else that wanted to exploit their obvious lack of map awareness and most likely excessive aggression.

Of course, there are always exceptions to any rule, this is just generally how it works.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0nkeyM4n

Senior Member

07-09-2012

Funny story was playing on smurf and we all had tier 1turrets and all but top tier 2 down. Riven was taking top tower and the 3champs from the other team took him out. "WTF NO MIA. WTF IS THIS U GUYS SUCK WHY DIDNT U CALL MIA?!." This is what he said. So i guess the moral of the story even if there arent any lanes just call mia all the time


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheM16Madness

Member

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxCriusXx21 View Post
"but i ward whole river, you mean you couldnt look at map?"

its not my job to look at map its yours to say mia... NOOOB!!!

that is a conversation that happened to me in a game last night.. i was playing support and have atleast 12 wards all over map.. haha
lol dude i got the same problem. You know what i did? I told the mid dude

"Your a noob. I warded the whole **** river, and in in your bot brush, your a idiot, no map awareness, now GTFO of my rank"

and what did he say? IDK because he disconnected after my whole team laughed at him, so i was forced to go mid lane with Karma xD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheM16Madness

Member

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0nkeyM4n View Post
Funny story was playing on smurf and we all had tier 1turrets and all but top tier 2 down. Riven was taking top tower and the 3champs from the other team took him out. "WTF NO MIA. WTF IS THIS U GUYS SUCK WHY DIDNT U CALL MIA?!." This is what he said. So i guess the moral of the story even if there arent any lanes just call mia all the time
lol, tell him its his fault for over-extending with 3 enemy champions missing, no map awareness xD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carthelan

Senior Member

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxCriusXx21 View Post
lmao people cant look at the map. when the whole rive and jungle are visible? im always looking at the map.. thats what its there for, and thats why they out wards in the game
you're support. what else is there to do when you're sitting bot lane besides look at the map


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightxSScarlett

Senior Member

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheM16Madness View Post
lol dude i got the same problem. You know what i did? I told the mid dude

"Your a noob. I warded the whole **** river, and in in your bot brush, your a idiot, no map awareness, now GTFO of my rank"

and what did he say? IDK because he disconnected after my whole team laughed at him, so i was forced to go mid lane with Karma xD
In this situation I usually stop buying wards because they're not helping the team anyway. If you're not gonna read the map, why waste my money lighting it up?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam Is Whoa

Senior Member

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizzlepeez View Post
Dude get your head out of ur own ******* for a second.

1. We have never played a game together so dont make accusations about my playing.

2. We both agree mia should be called as well as a missed mia isnt responsible for a death.

3. You are the problem in this community becuz you are raging over the forums. I called you a noob becuz ur accusations against me have no basis and u annoy me. Uve never topped 1300 elo and you are sitting here preaching like you are some pro. Gtfo me and realize you started this argument.

4. Im not a rager or **** talker. I have numerous threads and responses talking about how much i hate it and how it ruins games. You on the other hand seem like you are 'gg after fb' type of player based off how you are talking on here
Thats funny because you say you dont talk trash yet you called me a noob for not being able to convey emotion in text. You stated you shoulda called mia so i posted that ppl that think that way need to more understand the game and the mini map. If you took offense then you are one of those ppl who rely on their team for information. And its a little hypocritical of you to say in point one that we never played a game together so dont judge yet you say im a gg after first blood player.

No i never hap topped 1300. Does that make you better than me? You think im bad because my elo is low? Regardless of my elo i know this game how to play and the little things. I am working my way up the ladder. I didnt start anything you called me a noob after a misunderstanding.

Also you state we agree on everything calling MIA related but i shouldnt speak because im not high elo. This ia obviously a hard rage post because your contradicting yourself alot. I had no beef with you just ppl that think like your first post until you called me noob for no reason.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alfavhunter

Senior Member

07-09-2012

dont owrry about it man, they are blaming your for their shortcommings of being able to do a minor multi tasking of seeing the map, when looking at the screen