Demacian Delicacies, Delivered!

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volcanuz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2010

OMG!!! If i knew that i would have got such a KICK ASS morgana skin i would have been baking and styling till i seemed insane to the people i live with.

I envy all you who entered and got this skin, you are all so awesome.

Beautiful work all - Certainly you Riot.

Zikel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2010

my invalid entry

polkaDex

08-30-2010

Most of these are really awesome. I can't even tell what most of them are made of. xD
Gratz to all of the winners.

Sartuk

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrangLoL View Post
Thanks unbelieve ^_^
You know, somehow most winning entries are made of fondant. Of course that's edible but yet it feels more like a modelling material rather than food.
I wish there were more entries, the "ingredients" of which were more recognizable.
For what it's worth, mine was made of gumpaste, brown sugar, and that's it for "special" stuff. The amumu and the annie, the flowers, and the grass are all gumpaste and, while it's definitely a bit more modeling-ish than "real cake", it actually doesn't taste half bad, and I certainly wouldn't call it an unrecognizable ingredient.

For what it's worth, the cake was absolutely delicious. Saved the Annie and Amumu models though, didn't really want to eat those

Vallun

08-30-2010

Your food is a scourge upon my hunger! Om nom nom nom nom!

pannra

08-30-2010

Yeh looks like Morg knows her place.

Holy Valkyrie

08-30-2010

aww poor morgana she cant make cookies worth a dam it seems

Grimmis

08-30-2010

Pretty sweet creations.

Gibbilo

08-30-2010

Can't believe I didn't even get an honorable mention. I'm so disappointed . That's what I get for using real ingredients and not fondant lol :/

CrazyBolas

08-30-2010

Umm... when did you announce this contest? I totally would have entered it. Bummer.

12345678 ... 11