New Skins Now Available: Bilgewater Katarina and Boom Boom Blitzcrank

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrCrumb

Associate Brand Manager

08-30-2010
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Happy Monday, Summoners! We’ve got a couple new skins available for your purchasing pleasure. Anyone betting that Blitzcrank’s titanic fists would make for some good pummeling should be happy to see the great Steam Golem slipping on some boxing gloves and stepping into the ring. Behold, Boom Boom Blitzcrank! And what better way to prepare for everyone’s favorite holiday, International Talk-Like-A-Pirate Day (September 19th, mark your calendars!), than to pick up the newest community-inspired skin Bilgewater Katarina, featuring a dashing swashbuckler look for everyone’s favorite Sinistarrrrrrrrrrrr Blade.

Sorry, just couldn’t resist that last one ; ) Click on the Skins tab in the Store to purchase these new skins.

Wizko

08-30-2010

Huzzah ♥

ItzKill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2010

Put them on sale. Great skins, good job to whoever made the Katarina skin.

Littlevoice

08-30-2010

nice

ThreePyramids

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrumb View Post
Happy Monday, Summoners! We’ve got a couple new skins available for your purchasing pleasure. Anyone betting that Blitzcrank’s titanic fists would make for some good pummeling should be happy to see the great Steam Golem slipping on some boxing gloves and stepping into the ring. Behold, Boom Boom Blitzcrank! And what better way to prepare for everyone’s favorite holiday, International Talk-Like-A-Pirate Day (September 19th, mark your calendars!), than to pick up Bilgewater Katarina, featuring a dashing swashbuckler look for everyone’s favorite Sinistarrrrrrrrrrrr Blade.

Sorry, just couldn’t resist that last one ; ) Click on the Skins tab in the Store to purchase these new skins.

NOTE: Screenshots will be added shortly.
my mom beats me

Scizor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2010

I like how Blitz's boxing gloves say "Pwn" and "Lol". Cool skins!

XdivineExp

08-30-2010

Epic win

Jasonm75

08-30-2010

Booom Booom Pow

Machinima

08-30-2010

lol awesome, i really like the blitz skin, it's about time!

Douglet

08-30-2010

9th

1234511 ... 12