Foreigners in North American Server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Awesome Twin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHORTHOE View Post
You should be required to enter your languages that you know in your profile, so the server can put you with other people that you can actually communicate with.
This one is probably a good idea.

Actually if people entered their language(s) it would just be another thing to take into account in the matchmaking process. I mean let's face it, we've all come up against that team of all Spanish speaking people who mop the floor with us yelling (presumably) insults that we can't understand.

The ability for a team to comunicate is probably worth considering along with peoples ELO rating.

Pr0jectseph

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Awesome Twin View Post
This one is probably a good idea.

Actually if people entered their language(s) it would just be another thing to take into account in the matchmaking process. I mean let's face it, we've all come up against that team of all Spanish speaking people who mop the floor with us yelling (presumably) insults that we can't understand.

The ability for a team to comunicate is probably worth considering along with peoples ELO rating.
But you know what....they would enter "I speak English"....
And we would be grouped up with them eventually.

And yes they might be ABLE to speak English....but simple fact is...THEY DON'T!

Fat Mchugelarge

07-05-2012

The Mexicans are out fellow North Americans in arms, along with the rest of Spanish speaking countries in North America. We travel down south to have *** with their hookers and have access to legal drugs. No, I believe Spanish speakers in North America should have the right to stay here, since this is a NA server.

Brazilian players; however, should have their own server. No offense, but barely any other country in to the west speaks Portuguese.

3cxO

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonStomp View Post
English is the international language of business.

Not Portuguese. I speak Spanish but I find it offensive that you assume all English speakers should have such a grasp that they understand both Spanish and Portuguese.
Chinese and Cyrillic languages are the business languages. Get with the times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Mchugelarge View Post

Brazilian players; however, should have their own server. No offense, but barely any other country in to the west speaks Portuguese.
Except for all of the Portuguese speaking countries, which are all located in the West.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia stuff
With a total of 236 million speakers, Portuguese is the 6th most spoken language in the world, the 3rd most spoken language in the western hemisphere, and the most spoken language in the southern hemisphere.