Ask Katarina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsark614 View Post
Oh Viegar wanted to black mail you. Yet i found out and convinced him the pictures were not evil. So he gave one to me and burnt the rest. Talon is just Talon so that's why i'm pretty sure he has one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon
I'm more skilled. And you know **** well that's the truth.
Katarina's eye twitches though it is not seen by the mask of hair covering her face as she looks down. Her body trembles in slight anger.

I demand this picture immediately be destroyed, Summoner. Else you have seen what I am capable of.

And as for you Talon... you are considered my equal with a blade as much as I loathe that a lowborn man such as you are in anyway my equal, but not in society.

Besides... I know Father taught you better then that... or shall I go grab the basket of dinner rolls?

Ask the Herald

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
W-what...?

Katarina looks at Viktor clearly confused.

Why would you...

She sighs.

Why do you want an image of that, Machine Herald?

-Katarina Du Couteau, the Sinister Blade
That. Right there. Your expression just then. That is precisely what I wanted to see. It's not often one has the opportunity to see the Sinister Blade react in such a way....

I require the imagery for the purposes of documentation.

shadowsark614

06-30-2012

Quote:
Katarina's eye twitches though it is not seen by the mask of hair covering her face as she looks down. Her body trembles in slight anger.

I demand this picture immediately be destroyed, Summoner. Else you have seen what I am capable of.

And as for you Talon... you are considered my equal with a blade as much as I loathe that a lowborn man such as you are in anyway my equal, but not in society.

Besides... I know Father taught you better then that... or shall I go grab the basket of dinner rolls?
Lady. You are in no place for demands. Drop this subject now and I will not release the picture. Also i will release it if you try to kill me.

Lord of Apoc

06-30-2012

I have decided to write to you instead of coming in person due to said fact of certain incidents I would rather not go into detail about.
I have sent this to ask if you are the one cutting off my incoming mail.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
That. Right there. Your expression just then. That is precisely what I wanted to see. It's not often one has the opportunity to see the Sinister Blade react in such a way....

I require the imagery for the purposes of documentation.
Katarina's fists clench tightly as she tries to refrain herself from hurting the machine herald.

Is... that so...?

Katárina

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsark614 View Post
Lady. You are in no place for demands. Drop this subject now and I will not release the picture. Also i will release it if you try to kill me.
Katarina was to say something but shut her mouth. A grin forming over her red painted lips.

Very well... I shall drop it for now.

The Noxian champion only laughs to herself as she walks off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc
I have decided to write to you instead of coming in person due to said fact of certain incidents I would rather not go into detail about.
I have sent this to ask if you are the one cutting off my incoming mail.
Do you mean 'cutting' up your mail or just simply halting it by threat of stabbing your mail carrier?

Because if either of those is what you mean... no it is not me. Though it sounds like it would be fun. Say... how many times do you think I could stab a mail carrier before they would need emergency treatment?

Ask Talon

06-30-2012

I have a three day old baguette in my possession.

Your move.

Lord of Apoc

06-30-2012

Normally I would just impale them then remove the blade in such a way that they would be literally cleave in two. But that normally works with bigger weapons.
And yes I mean killing my mailcarrier then taking the mail and burning it.

Katárina

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
I have a three day old baguette in my possession.

Your move.
And I have Garen’s stone like skull as a shield. Though it may hurt him some...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc
Normally I would just impale them then remove the blade in such a way that they would be literally cleave in two. But that normally works with bigger weapons.
And yes I mean killing my mail carrier then taking the mail and burning it.
Well you see, impaling and cleaving isn’t as fun as slowly torturing and draining them. It lacks finesse. Should try looking into it some time.

Ducks are especially fun to stab, because they try to fly away... and you wont get in trouble for doing it to one of your dads favorite maids either... not that I have before.

But I am not the one tampering with your mail.

Ask the Herald

06-30-2012

Quote:
Katarina's fists clench tightly as she tries to refrain herself from hurting the machine herald.

Is... that so...?
Viktor nods, holding his arms out to his sides as a show of good faith.

"Yes. I assure you, I am no pervert. I have evolved beyond the disgusting pleasures of the flesh, and I only wish to obtain simple information. An image of you adorned in your Kitty attire is one of the most valuable sources of information one can obtain. Have you heard the saying, a picture is worth a thousand words?"