A map idea involving more than just a generic request

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lasie

06-28-2012

Pure buffs post

first off I think that the ledgendary spawns need to be closer together. even if that means changing the map aspect. otherwise you can never contest *baron* if you are trying *dragon* its just too far away. And I like keeping dragon and baron but just change the global gold. reduce to 150 dragon and 250 baron. per person. Also the health should be raised on both monsters to create a longer killing time due to the fact there is one more person per team.

Now I think that there should be an early game buff the spawns in barons spot (pre dragon) and you have maybe a 10 minute window to get it and it only spawns one time in the game granting global gold maybe 75? and a buff that is 10 Magic Pen 10 Armor pen and 15 health regen per 5.
now for jungle buffs the starting main buff *of which there should be two one on top of the map and one on the bottom* (one for each jungler) should be a hybrid red blue buff. granting a small dot on basic attacks and mana regen (not as significant as blue buff but enough.)

Also a buff that spawns 20 to 35 seconds after minions meet in the map. placed as a natural ending point for the junglers routes. granting a global MS buff and nearby champions gold and increased health regen. should be significant. also should require 2 level three champions and two smites to kill. There should be one near the base in both jungles.

Thoughts?

GWBranimir

06-29-2012

ok i admit that my idea for summoner spell is kinda inbalanced but there should be a spell that interacts with flag somehow.

Plasticcaz

06-29-2012

I don't know if it makes any difference, but I think this is a great idea. It has my support.

GWBranimir

06-29-2012

Lasie: if you make a hybrid buff there will be no point to get it cuz it grants smaller mana per 5. It should be similar to SR.

Lasie

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWBranimir View Post
Lasie: if you make a hybrid buff there will be no point to get it cuz it grants smaller mana per 5. It should be similar to SR.
smaller mana per 5 would not be game breaking. it wouldnt even break the jungle. you just might need to use some spells less and it may make the jungle harder but the buffs dont have to copy the SR buffs. this map from my understanding is not going to be a copy of SR so there would need to be differances

DonnFirinne

07-01-2012

I've added a few ideas mentioned to the OP, with appropriate credit. Thanks guys.

@Lasie:
First off I want to say that I'd rather the major global buff monsters be unique to this map. At least for Baron his lore only fits SR, so we need something new there. As for the spawns being closer together, I think that they are good where they are. In SR they are almost a whole map apart, and it's hard to take one without leaving the other open.
I am open to reducing the Neutral buffs, but I think 3 per side is better than 2 per side.
I don't want to place the buffs based on the predicted routes mostly because that pushes the players toward a particular route. I think we should set up the jungle and let the players decide their favored routes. I think the routes could be much more complex in this map given the setup for 2 junglers.

I'm not sure what exactly this mana/5 discussion is about. Clue me in?

Lasie

07-02-2012

it has to do with blue buff
my idea was to reduce the mana and combine it with red buff and have that as one of the buffs. but branimir said that that would not work

DonnFirinne

07-03-2012

I think it would depend on how much the mana is reduced. For pretty much any jungler I know of, Blue takes care of their mana problems for the entire duration, no matter how hard they spam spells. I think it could be reduced somewhat and still leave most blue-dependent junglers viable. If not, increase the mana from small camps.

Brettakisse

07-03-2012

Summoner spell

Maybe a spell that makes a spike strip or a small area that when walked over causes a small amount of damage and a MS debuff?

DonnFirinne

07-08-2012

@BrettaKisse
Nice idea. I'll add it.