I'm getting so angry.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyhan

08-28-2010

But I remember not getting angry at all before using Pantheon.

I need a new champion.

Lord Mathrotus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

Is that a subtle way to QQ because you can't roll faces with your OP champion anymore?

Or did I miss something...

MidnightCheese69

08-28-2010

wow for being a community, a lot of players are jerks to other players. Can't we all accept that it's a game and needs to be treated as such?

Tyhan

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Mathrotus View Post
Is that a subtle way to QQ because you can't roll faces with your OP champion anymore?

Or did I miss something...
It's a subtle way to say Pantheon is garbage. In fact, he's so bad he is basically just a ****ty Twisted Fate. Does he do some things better than TF? Sure. Do those things matter? Not at all. His harass is probably the best for melee champions. That being said it's garbage compared to any caster's or ranged DPS champion's harass. His stun is so easily dodged, making it put on 12 second cooldown until I can use it again without it ever having done anything, and his HSS only does more damage than normal attacks if your attack speed is below 1. Not to say I specifically focus on attack speed stuff, but anything with armor penetration has attack speed as well. His ultimate will almost never hit anyone without good team co-ordination, and TF's shows where all enemy champions are, AND is faster.

Uccisore

08-28-2010

I have never gotten angry playing Singed. When I do awesome, and when I do crappy, I'm laughing and going "WEEEEEEEE!" the whole time.

Gorion

08-28-2010

umadbro

however i don't like the guy either.

Backdoor Brian

08-28-2010

Undying raaaaaaaaaage

Tyhan

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azraelith View Post
Undying raaaaaaaaaage
Coincedentally I have never gotten angry playing Tryndamere. The problem is that he just isn't that fun. Pantheon is fun, but even when I am fed and playing against **** opponents the best I can do is grab that stun before they get to the turret.

IMLOwl

08-28-2010

Don't worry. There are other OP champs you can half get used to before they get bludgeoned with the nerf bat. The clock's ticking on Ezreal. Hurry up, bro!

Tyhan

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMLOwl View Post
Don't worry. There are other OP champs you can half get used to before they get bludgeoned with the nerf bat. The clock's ticking on Ezreal. Hurry up, bro!
I got Pantheon like 3 days ago. I never used him pre-nerf. I never even played this game with pre-nerf Pantheon. Also my friend got Ezreal first, so he's not really an option.