To everyone asking for SMITE keys:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lieutenant Lulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

'Thank you for your participation in the SMITE Beta Program. You currently have no more keys to give out to your friends. Watch this page, as we will be giving out new keys on a frequent basis.'

Says I don't have any keys?

Lvl17 Kirlia

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxAmidstStars View Post
F1CA5-82B1C-EFA34-C95B0-A08AD
F190E-DB5D6-CE7C4-D33B1-27582

Didn't use one of those keys, but I've got two keys, so why the **** not?
Both taken, No one posted. xD

Branflakes91093

06-27-2012

Sorry it took so long, it took a while for the page to actually have the keys show up.

Awesome idea, hopefully everything works out and people don't just ignore what you say...

I gave one to my friend and I'll post the second here so the thread stays alive. Once he activates, I will post the two he gets.

F1B62-E857F-C8774-52381-1FB93

EDIT: Key was used

Zebulone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tymedragon View Post
'Thank you for your participation in the SMITE Beta Program. You currently have no more keys to give out to your friends. Watch this page, as we will be giving out new keys on a frequent basis.'

Says I don't have any keys?
Following the link should grant you keys. If not you have to wait for a bit. I've heard this before.

FoxAmidstStars

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJist View Post
The latest keys were used with in seconds.
Yup.

FoxAmidstStars

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorauron View Post
Both taken, No one posted. xD
It does take about ten to twenty minutes to get the keys, but I doubt anyone on GD will post them.

Lieutenant Lulu

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDutch View Post
Following the link should grant you keys. If not you have to wait for a bit. I've heard this before.
Alright. I'll check it again in the morning, I'm really tired. I'm going to give on key to my girlfriend, if she wants it, but otherwise, they're both for the GD.

Lvl17 Kirlia

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxAmidstStars View Post
It does take about ten to twenty minutes to get the keys, but I doubt anyone on GD will post them.
You got my sure promise I'll give you my two when my friend gives me one. :/

NotButter

06-27-2012

bump cause I really want a key.

SheffiTB

06-27-2012

I didn't understand where I'm supposed to enter the key, can someone explain please?