best tank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darklo

06-26-2012

i mostly play leona and sometimes cho. who is the best tank?

Deathbykatana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Shen is one of my favorite tanks, he has a shield to take damage and can help other people by shielding them and teleporting to them

FlyTrixZ

06-26-2012

hey darklo, you play 3v3s often? im currently looking for a good bot lane tank and i would like to know if you (or anybody else) would like to join. Add me, my name is FlyTrixZ

darklo

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyTrixZ View Post
hey darklo, you play 3v3s often? im currently looking for a good bot lane tank and i would like to know if you (or anybody else) would like to join. Add me, my name is FlyTrixZ
add me

CyanShock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

Garen. Best tank imo. He gets a lot of health, and still puts out a decent amount of damage.

Paul Levesque

06-27-2012

Some say Singed is the best tank in 3v3, He has damage, mobility and tankiness.So he's very strong in 3v3.
Shen is good at 3v3 Since he can both shield himself and an ally, Has a strong AoE taunt and fairly decent damage.Some says he's op if top on 3v3 but i dunno.
Volibear is good at 3v3 due to his passive that rivals Mundo's ultimate and his killing ability, Making him a killer tank.

All of those were my opinion only though. For summoner's rift, I hardly play summoner's rift so i don't really know who's the best tank at 5v5. But in Dominion, All tank is strong.

I Am Zyra

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanShock View Post
Garen. Best tank imo. He gets a lot of health, and still puts out a decent amount of damage.
Garen
Is
Not
A
Tank

pochoclotot

06-27-2012

The tank I get the better results out of is Volibear, he can soak a lot of damage while dealing a decent amount and is quite disruptive if left unnatended in a teamfight. More often than not I end up carrying with a full-tank/off-tank build.
You should try him out.

And if you want we could try playing together, add me "pochoclotot" if you are interested.

AmnestyBroyu

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipperyGooch View Post
Garen
Is
Not
A
Tank
Why you leave me on a cliffhanger? Ginat where? I want some gin!

Defend Ace Push

06-27-2012

I excusively play TT 3s. The best most OP tanks for 3s are as follows
Singed - Volibear - Malphite
have fun