58 champions and not a single normal human

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XaXa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Ashe is pretty normal. Sivir too. If corporate mundo becomes a legendary skin, I'm sure it will make mundo normal, because he'll be throwing Briefcases

Bordellimies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
How do you know what Cho'Gath weighs? Maybe all void creatures are filled with marshmallows and helium!
That doesn't make any sense.

First, Annie would roast the marshmallow, so Cho (and his friends) should melt but they usually seem to be quite fine.
Second, nobody has squeaky voice around void creatures. If Kog maw explodes, nobody near him become "Mickey mouses".

And hey, a gigantic monster made of marshmallows eating Mordekaiser - How does that work out.

Lyov

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashkanz1337 View Post
i have done that.
"normal" highly debated word and definition (nothing else to say...)

anyway kat is the CLOSEST but that's it.

also mundo in that business suit...

dooSheR

Adjudicator

08-27-2010

akali

Powergrip

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
How do you know what Cho'Gath weighs? Maybe all void creatures are filled with marshmallows and helium!
now im just hungry. Wanna eat a CHOcolate! got it! CHOcolate!!! with marshmallows and... ow just forget about it im not funny...

Taric is a normal man, im pretty sure i know a guy that is fascinated with jewelry and... *Cough cough* dazzle (if you know what i mean)

Bordellimies

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin Trainer View Post
Ashe is pretty normal. Sivir too. If corporate mundo becomes a legendary skin, I'm sure it will make mundo normal, because he'll be throwing Briefcases
Ashe seems to fire that Icy Arrow quite easily. Even though it weights, how much does weight? A ton?

Sivir, where does she keep all those boomerangs?

Mundo is almost normal, just too many steroids. Plus, he has infinite supplu of cleavers which seems unnatural.

Fennec

Recruiter

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyov View Post

uh kat can move faster then light i don't think thats normal.

I think Sivir is pretty normal spell shield is a little iffy but maybe she just has a very nice shield hidden away.

Cenerae

08-27-2010

Katarina. Shunpo aside, she seems pretty normal to me.

Orthoclase

08-27-2010

so what are you looking for OP, a dood in jeans and a t-shirt with no special abilities?

Joe, The Average Guy

Q - Eat - depending on the time of day Joe consumes either: Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. He gains a buff called "Satisfied" which does nothing.

W - Sleep - Joe takes a nap which is no way beneficial or awesome

E - Freak out - Passive: whenever Joe is approached by a non-human opponent or ally, he becomes stunned for 30 seconds. Active: Joe can activated this ability to collapse in a frothing heap for no apparent reason.

R - Go to Work - Joe's ultimate removes him from the game in order to allow him to go to his grueling, underpaid job.

Bordellimies

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooSheR View Post
akali
She throws quite many of those weapons, where does she get more of them? And, a screen of smoke which makes ONLY Akali invisible in it? I smell a hoax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyov View Post

Instant teleport-like blink. Not possible to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powergrip View Post
now im just hungry. Wanna eat a CHOcolate! got it! CHOcolate!!! with marshmallows and... ow just forget about it im not funny...

Taric is a normal man, im pretty sure i know a guy that is fascinated with jewelry and... *Cough cough* dazzle (if you know what i mean)

Taric can heal himself and his allies with a spell. Not normal man, as he has access to magic.