Which LoL champion would make the best villain?

Swain 171 24.32%
Malzahar 183 26.03%
Mordekaiser 102 14.51%
Veigar 151 21.48%
Varus 7 1.00%
Other (explain in a post please) 89 12.66%
Voters: 703. You may not vote on this poll

If you had to pick one champ to be THE LoL villain...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiteMeGood

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheers Jr View Post
I think amumu would be the best. He has such a dark past no one knows about. Imagine if one day he realized his cause for sadness and turned all his pain and hurt into anger. That, I wouldn't want to **** with.
Hint, he was found in the Shurima desert. I assumed Xerath played a part in turning him into the sad mummy. And the sad part is that Amumu wasn't orphaned once. he was probably orphaned at another point and that after his yordle parents passed away human parents adopted him and wind up being next on the list of Shurima Victims.

CaptTwinkleToes

06-22-2012

I've always viewed Swain as the Cobra Commander of Noxus for craps and giggles.

TSM Wika Wika Wa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Veiger, just cause the yordle is a troll, and his laugh, is just amazing

Klinestife

06-22-2012

its obviously veigar.

"I AM EVIL. STOP LAUGHING."

XkomuroX

06-23-2012

Le Blanc, i like secret organisations lol

Oug

06-25-2012

Veigar is the comic relief villan, his acts of evil are rather pathetic in scope and success rate (0%)...

However:
Swain and Le Blanc are the best examples of true "villans."

Part of a secret, power-hungry organization? ---- check
Enemy of said organization goes missing? ---- check
Member of said organization rises to power in one of the two biggest countries? ---- check
Secret/coded messages being transmitted through popular publications? ---- check
Kidnapping and impersonating the prince of the rival city-state? ---- check

Need I say more?

Sinscar

06-25-2012

I gotta say...if you've ever read Fiddlesticks' lore, it clearly cements him as the "Big Bad" of the whole game. His whole existence is shrouded in terror and mystery. Other champions' goals are clearly defined, and even the Void monsters have a clearly defined goal (devour everything).

The terrifying thing about Fiddlesticks is *NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HE IS, OR WHAT HE WANTS"

Oug

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinscar View Post
I gotta say...if you've ever read Fiddlesticks' lore, it clearly cements him as the "Big Bad" of the whole game. His whole existence is shrouded in terror and mystery. Other champions' goals are clearly defined, and even the Void monsters have a clearly defined goal (devour everything).

The terrifying thing about Fiddlesticks is *NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HE IS, OR WHAT HE WANTS"
Fiddlesticks is too isolated to be the "Big Bad."

He just stays in a room and kills anyone that enters it...

Togekiss24

06-25-2012

I'm going to put my vote on Swain. With his sudden coup of Noxian leadership I think there is going to be a dreadful turn of events during his rule, maybe even start another war between Demacia and Noxus.

Malzahar could be second place, with all the void mumbo jumbo he's spreading about.

I don't know enough about Mordekaiser to really rate him as a villain. He doesn't seem to be a major threat.

Veigar is evil and he said so himself, but he is also insane and incompetent, for reasons that an earlier poster stated. He doesn't seem like he would be a true threat to Valoran, since I doubt his own Yordle kind takes him seriously.

I think Varus depends on whether he can contain the evil power that he absorbed for his own people.

Akesgeroth

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
There's no way Malzahar isn't just some pawn to be used by a greater Void monster. Void creatures probably see humans as a "scourge upon the world" or something like that. No way Malzahar has more standing then Cho'gath when it comes to the hierarchy of the Void. And yes, the Void are the evil ones that want to eat all of us.
The point isn't that he's some leader or whatever in the void. The point is that he wants to bring the void to Runeterra, and has the power to accomplish his goal if left unchecked.