Racists on LoL

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rolidar

06-25-2012

I too deeply apologize for any bullying you recieve, especialy from my fellow americans. To be bullied because you speak a different laungage is just wrong. At the same time please try to understand the frustartion your teammates might feel if they only speak engilsh, or a different launage and you and your friend use your native laungae instead. its a communication breakdown and in a communication heavy game, it can become incredibly frustarting. in no way do i defend the people who bullied you, however trying to understand both sides is important. atlest, thats what i think.

Oraculos

06-25-2012

They are more racist when they got owned by Brazilians...

i love it.

PowderToast

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizzlepeez View Post
Gringo isnt an offensive term lol its a name for americans and it came from the fact we used to have soldiers in mexico and they asked the "green" to "go" and it became gringo, its just a term
State your source. Because I have been to Mexico several times and lived in Arizona for 6+ years. And pretty sure Gringo and Wetback are not all that different as far as initial intent (degradation) goes.

FYI. when it comes to me words are just that, frail sounds from mouths or letters to cognate.

I was just helping the OP understand this topic was not exclusive to one side or the other...

CamPaine

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonStomp View Post
To;Dr I'm an American and I'm guilty for every racist action of my previous countrymen. Let me bend over for your foreign interests.
tl;dr: I defend racism.

PowderToast

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonStomp View Post
Its as offensive as calling a Brazilian Mexican... maybe.

you are looking for 'guerro' just a bit more offensive
SA is SA. I call all of you the same. SA players.

I usually am a little more colorful with my adverbs, adjectives, and pronouns however...

MoonStomp

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamPaine View Post
tl;dr: I defend racism.
Itt:ignorance

Sephrinx

06-25-2012

Lemme guess you played Morde mid and fed their AP? lawl, i mean, huehuehue!!!

I have never had a good experience when playing with Brazilians. They just talk some gibberish language and do stupid plays. I'm not racist by any means, I just prefer to play with people who can communicate and make a good team comp and do well in our lanes... BR"s don't seem to be able to do that.

Akirababe

06-25-2012

I have to agree with Sephrinx... I'm not even American, I'm Canadian (y'know; those all-loving people north of Americans) and I can't stand it when I get queued with MOST South Americans because A: They have limited to no communication skills for the rest of the English speaking team (whether it's just me speaking English, or they're the only SA), and when they start to play, they make some really dumb choices about what character to take in what lane, and when late game comes around they're almost always useless in the team fights. I know not all of you SA players are like that, but it seems like at least 80% of the ones I get queued with are, so I've come to dread playing with them. Even if they're great players, many of them have such broken English that it's difficult to understand what they're asking for until it's too late! Also, they tend to ping the **** outta the map because of lack of language, and that's annoying as hell lol...
I've long believed that we should have a SA server, but it's not about segregation or just booting you out based on the country you live in, it's about convenience to be able to actually communicate with people of the same language, in a game where communication makes ALL the difference.

Fabulous Gaymer

06-25-2012

I'm American and I constantly get "bullied" on this game. All I have to say is get over it.

"The internet gives the losers of the world a voice, and they choose to use this voice to mimic the guys they hate IRL."

Also, playing with SA players is annoying. I don't understand grouping servers if all the people don't speak the same language...

Dylan R C Pierce

06-25-2012

Honestly, you shouldn't type in portuguese. You need to say it so every player on the team can see what you are saying... Since you clearly know English, why not just type what you are saying in English, so everyone can understand you?