olaf :/

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brocaesar

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiPanda View Post
I played through every character in the game at least once until I settled on Blitzcrank as my comfortable main. But the day Gragas was released (I played him on the TR and was the first to post feedback) I dropped Blitz and have never looked back. I've got over 600 games with Graggles under my belt atm, and my love for the fat man grows stronger every day.

Hopefully you too can find your Gragas.
I hope i can too :/ Gragas was always cool and I've been pointed to him by others too and i played him on free week and just didnt appeal to me. Hes just not my ideal playstyle like spamming and just consistently wrecking their healthbars. I have found teh burst i have been looking for in olaf but dont like all the reliance on the melee being 75% of my damage. Others have said annie...and i absolutely refuse since she is a super burst and nuker but I just dont think i could live with myself after playing with little girls :/

lubermanl

08-26-2010

Garen is solid. Panth is fun, but a bit squishy. Warwick is quite good, particularly jungling. People whinge about lane warwick, which is odd, he can lane fine, he just happens to be probably the best jungler in the game. So if your team can handle it he -should- be jungling. Poppy is pretty fun - ult lets you dive for a few seconds and bonus damage can help make that a kill.

Quinn and Val

08-26-2010

Corki is under-rated he can kill people quick, ryze is a pretty good burster that is fun

Brocaesar

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubermanl View Post
Garen is solid. Panth is fun, but a bit squishy. Warwick is quite good, particularly jungling. People whinge about lane warwick, which is odd, he can lane fine, he just happens to be probably the best jungler in the game. So if your team can handle it he -should- be jungling. Poppy is pretty fun - ult lets you dive for a few seconds and bonus damage can help make that a kill.
I own warwick as well and I love his jungling capabilities and his passive thats what i like..but even after getting a mallet or insert health item here i still feel squishy and pretty much get squashed like a bug in most games after i pummel someone with my ult.

Brocaesar

08-27-2010

blumpkinnn

purkel

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWidow5 View Post
i played an enhance shaman which is like the second hardest dps class on there right now.
**** i miss wow but its so addicting and soul sucking. i get zero done in real life when i play that game.

Brocaesar

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by purkel View Post
**** i miss wow but its so addicting and soul sucking. i get zero done in real life when i play that game.
Cant agree with you more..I quit last summer after my guild server firsted yogg saron 25 man. Takes too much time and money..Id rather buy a skin a month here for less and actually have something to show for it other than a months playtime. But yeah...still cant find my enhance shaman of LoL

MoarYogurt

08-27-2010

Quote:
I own warwick as well and I love his jungling capabilities and his passive thats what i like..but even after getting a mallet or insert health item here i still feel squishy and pretty much get squashed like a bug in most games after i pummel someone with my ult.
You can make WW VERY durable for pretty cheap.

Have you tried Merc Treads -> Bloodrazor -> Guardian Angel -> Sunfire? The game is usually over by Guardian if you are ganking properly.

The frozen mallet doesn't really offer you much in terms of survivability because it doesn't provide any resists. It's the same problem Vladimir has. Lots of hp that goes away in 2 Ashe crits, which sounds like something you won't like.

Have you tried Malphite? I am currently enjoying him since his buffs have made him more of an asset.

Freakayou

08-27-2010

Quote:
Cant agree with you more..I quit last summer after my guild server firsted yogg saron 25 man. Takes too much time and money..Id rather buy a skin a month here for less and actually have something to show for it other than a months playtime. But yeah...still cant find my enhance shaman of LoL

Do what I did, sell your account for 3k then watch as the first expansion made all that gear useless, lol.

2xHero

08-27-2010

Have you tried Blitzcrank, Dr. Mundo, Jax, Pantheon, Poppy, Sion, or Xin Zhao? You might like one of them.