olaf :/

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brocaesar

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunny King View Post
you should try out Amumu. he's really fun.
I have tried amumu and own it and really loved it for its ult..but the long cooldown is a turnoff and If i play tanks I like burstier tanks like rammus that also have a short and awesome ult and cooldown. I like amumu and dont mind playing it but still just not my ace in the hole as favorite champ

messymike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

I'd save kennen for when hes free, hes tricky to get the hang of and is hard to do good with... i'm a kogmaw, vlad, garen guy myself.... i get bored easily so i need to constantly be mashing some buttons and these guys usually allow for that

Brocaesar

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by messymike View Post
I'd save kennen for when hes free, hes tricky to get the hang of and is hard to do good with... i'm a kogmaw, vlad, garen guy myself.... i get bored easily so i need to constantly be mashing some buttons and these guys usually allow for that
same here dude. im a 2 year WoW vet (said with much disgust) and i played an enhance shaman which is like the second hardest dps class on there right now. I need people like this. Ive seen vlads just fully own whole teams...even in their spawn. I dunno who im gunna go for and try out. My top 3 right now are rammus shaco and olaf as far as playstyle go...:/ I just dont know anymore and dont know how much longer this game will last if i cant find my ace in the hole.

messymike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

haha i mained an enhance shammy during tbc too... but anyway, AP kogmaw is the button spamming master... his ultimate has like a second cd, so as soon as your first artillery lands, theres another on its way... sure it eats up a ton of mana, but it sure is fun.... plus 3-4 angel staffs = no mana problems... but he relies on being far away from the action as much as possible.... where as vlad is more able to handle himself in a gank

Brocaesar

08-26-2010

Quote:
haha i mained an enhance shammy during tbc too... but anyway, AP kogmaw is the button spamming master... his ultimate has like a second cd, so as soon as your first artillery lands, theres another on its way... sure it eats up a ton of mana, but it sure is fun.... plus 3-4 angel staffs = no mana problems... but he relies on being far away from the action as much as possible.... where as vlad is more able to handle himself in a gank
yeah see when i say shaco i love him for his playstyle...but i hate his survivability. I need champs with good survivability thats why ive been playin olaf and udyr more than say shaco or TF or akali...i just get squished and I dont like that. never did lol. Need a good durable champ..it may end buy being vlad when i get enough :/ i wish i could find someone else though.

messymike

08-26-2010

vlad is durable... to an extent... he has a huge health pool but no resist/armor to back it up... so it gets cut down fast... garen when built tank is a beast... his damage isnt always that great but man can he take a freaking beating... and once a champion gets to about 35% hp you can 1 shot them with his ult. plus i love the fact that all his abilites just run on pure cooldowns, no mana, no health... just pure awesome

DoctorMetacrisis

08-26-2010

warwick, try jungling... its fun, and i have a good chuckle when i gank someone

Brocaesar

08-26-2010

Quote:
vlad is durable... to an extent... he has a huge health pool but no resist/armor to back it up... so it gets cut down fast... garen when built tank is a beast... his damage isnt always that great but man can he take a freaking beating... and once a champion gets to about 35% hp you can 1 shot them with his ult. plus i love the fact that all his abilites just run on pure cooldowns, no mana, no health... just pure awesome

yeah i also like heroes with no mechanic...like i was gunna try kat but shes just another squishy. Its like If i take olafs tad bit less dmg output from pure dps and add in survivability it ends up being more damage. I like him because he doesnt get one shotted and has lifesteal. my 3 turn ons: not squishy, lifesteal, fun mechanics....not like yi and tristanas 90% auto attack damage

SamuraiPanda

08-26-2010

I played through every character in the game at least once until I settled on Blitzcrank as my comfortable main. But the day Gragas was released (I played him on the TR and was the first to post feedback) I dropped Blitz and have never looked back. I've got over 600 games with Graggles under my belt atm, and my love for the fat man grows stronger every day.

Hopefully you too can find your Gragas.

Dolei

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWidow5 View Post
thumbs'd up for truth haha i was passively stating that olaf didnt fill my gaming and sexual needs :/
Rawr.