Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iAmBoyWonder

06-24-2012

Are we suppose to get our champs and runes back? I still don't have mine):

WingedWaffle

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeroX99 View Post
just wondering, what about the people who had a reset on their normal stats? are they going to fix this as well? I am a lvl 30 with 13 wins
Want to build on that too, I checked my profile on several LoL statistics sites and it seems that I have around 260 wins with 0 losses in normal. >.> I'm not SlayerSBoxer here.

PinkApple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

i dont either...

Ag3ntOrang3

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptSturm View Post
Hey everyone,

Just a quick update on the missing rune pages--this is in progress, taking a bit longer than hoped, but the bulk of the restores are still expected to be completed tonight.
Please stop using 'restores' as a noun, its a verb. Restorations is the word you are looking for .

JohnsonAgent

06-24-2012

Could you please make a button to see the last riot post? I've read up through 60, and now I see there are 10 new ones, but it is difficult to find them because the only way i know of is to click through the first 60?

Detris White

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prediator View Post
Still haven't received runes, swear its been 48 hours..
With all do respect, You're not the only one missing runes and there are millions of players with missing content as well

Akitu

06-24-2012

Been missing my champs for a while now owned and lost every single one. Haven't been able to play league. Dafuq is this? Still find it funny how 80% can be done in 1 day, but the other 20% get screwed over by the lack of hardware backups. DO IT NIGHTLY! Then we don't have this problem.

Oh well, guess I'll just continue not playing until I get my champs back.

Yuan Shikai

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonAgent View Post
Could you please make a button to see the last riot post? I've read up through 60, and now I see there are 10 new ones, but it is difficult to find them because the only way i know of is to click through the first 60?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...19754#26019754

iAmBoyWonder

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonAgent View Post
Page 459

6u3ssWh0

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmBoyWonder View Post
Page 459
Good Guy IAmBoyWonder