"GG noobs"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heremraver

06-21-2012

i read a post recently that said people were getting banned for that if they got reported enough. Just report them and move on.

Fluffyknowsyou

06-21-2012

The people who say these things barely win when playing lol. So when they win, they're over excited

lorg death

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeldas View Post
Alas, if only this were a realistic solution. If I /ignored every rude, smack-talking, verbally abusive player I encounter in this game my ignore list would be full in less than a day.
my ignore list will be full in 30 mins as it all most full now lmfao

IronEagle92

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Anyone heard of this new thing called reporting? i heard its great for sorting the nice players from the doucebags...

MrFutures

06-22-2012

Do u guys take it too seriously? I see this "issue" differently.....it's a game.... it's a competitive game.... You do not always hv to be treated good if u lose....In my point of view winning = everything.... why would u care about manners? Blaming others for not being a gentlemen? come on it's an internet game.....dun be over-reacted with what others said....will u be mad becuz people called u loser? u should be mad if and only if you truly are a loser. If u lose, that means u are not good enough, as simple as that. Deal with the cruel world instead of blaming people being not nice.... maybe you guys should improve and try not to lose the next game thus wont even leave the winner a chance to say "GG noobs"?

People did say " GG noobs" to me....and I went on to tell myself....OK I gonna win the next game so that I wont be called noobs again! Be motivated

Tattersail

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFutures View Post
Do u guys take it too seriously? I see this "issue" differently.....it's a game.... it's a competitive game.... You do not always hv to be treated good if u lose....In my point of view winning = everything.... why would u care about manners? Blaming others for not being a gentlemen? come on it's an internet game.....dun be over-reacted with what others said....will u be mad becuz people called u loser? u should be mad if and only if you truly are a loser. If u lose, that means u are not good enough, as simple as that. Deal with the cruel world instead of blaming people being not nice.... maybe you guys should improve and try not to lose the next game thus wont even leave the winner a chance to say "GG noobs"?

People did say " GG noobs" to me....and I went on to tell myself....OK I gonna win the next game so that I wont be called noobs again! Be motivated
Every other sport is a competitive game as well... Being well mannered at the end, whether win or lose is considered good sportsmanship. Losing in this game doesn't mean you're not good enough, there are 4 other team mates and countless scenarios that influence a game. Everyone has a bad match. No need to demean others at the end of it. Why do you think there's always the handshake/high-five line-up at the end of almost every sports game?

Queen Sejuani

06-22-2012

Like you said, usually it is the worst player on their team doing it. Sometimes it is also the one carrying hard that does it, but I can guarantee for 95% that if you check their match history, that it is their only win in history, or their only game where they went positive.

Just ignore it, they have to let out their rage of losing all the time somewhere.

Hipster Jesus133

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFutures View Post

No, it's poor sportsmanship (Lol, sports) and if someone did that in real life, in a real sport. They'd probably get decked. Just because this is the internet does not mean you can forget your manners.

Reaver Nehlis

06-23-2012

Its GIFT (Greater internet ****wad theory)
Where Normal person + Audience + Anonymity = Total ****wad
you don't know him, you don't know what he looks like, where he lives what his name is. He is completely anonymous. Most people take advantage of that.

Godly Skarmclops

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaver Nehlis View Post
Its GIFT (Greater internet ****wad theory)
Where Normal person + Audience + Anonymity = Total ****wad
you don't know him, you don't know what he looks like, where he lives what his name is. He is completely anonymous. Most people take advantage of that.
This.