Some things that happen too often...

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragon3582

06-21-2012

Well, i love to play summoners rift cause it gets crazy and late game tends to be the most fun for me. But some things happen that i just cant stand. I like to play for just fun, and every team i have most of the time ruins it saying "stop feeding noob" or saying "my team is bad" to all (not always at me, but sometimes it does; bad games happen, get over it). And i know some people will say just /ignore them. But then i can't talk to them or them to me and they may rage even more for mia's not being called and all that (and possibly leave). And also since theres 5 people, 4 counts as majority. And if the rest of my team decides oh it's pointless, /surrender. And then it goes 4 agreed and 1 denied. I'm always the 1. I think surrendering should be taken out or a new game mode with no surrendering put in or something. I just want to play the game. Not surrender when we lose 1 turret (yes that happened to me more than once). I've resulted to playing treeline occasionally (and i can cancel out surrenders in that at least) but it's not the same. Winning is good and losing may not be so good but i find fun out of it anyway. Surrenders are just stupid. I can't go 20 minutes in a game sometimes without a vote being called. So i would like opinions on any of this. The server is down anyhow for a bit.

TekBubs

06-21-2012

No ones gonna read this you fagggggggg

dragon3582

06-21-2012

Well you fit right into the group i mentioned don't you...

Savior Gabe

06-21-2012

^
Add TL; DR

vHopev

06-21-2012

Honestly i agree with you, Accept i believe that if one is already losing the game they should try to promote a strategy to win the game. That's the reason you're put on a team, to work together. The common reason people use most for surrendering is "Its a waste of time" It's clearly not a waste of time. Work together and you may overcome things you've never thought were possible.

dragon3582

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowDashVn View Post
^
Add TL; DR
Who what now? lol

Jokapwn

06-21-2012

Hey I agree to an extent with you. I love to just play the game for the sake of enjoying it. But along the same lines, I do play to win. I think the only way you can adjust the enjoyment and competitiveness is by adding friends who you enjoyed playing with. It helped me a lot and I love the game a great deal more now.

dragon3582

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akahukaji View Post
Honestly i agree with you, Accept i believe that if one is already losing the game they should try to promote a strategy to win the game. That's the reason you're put on a team, to work together. The common reason people use most for surrendering is "Its a waste of time" It's clearly not a waste of time. Work together and you may overcome things you've never thought were possible.
I agree. I've single handedly brought back games with no turrets. This game isn't set in stone til that nexus is gone. People don't see that.

dragon3582

06-21-2012

I would add people, but no one really shares my views. I never surrender. I hate it and personally i think it's cowardly. I even hate it when the other team does it for cryin out loud.

Shenghis Khan

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekBubs View Post
No ones gonna read this you fagggggggg
I read it.

12345 ... 6