"GG noobs"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hipster Jesus133

06-21-2012

I've noticed recently that players on winning teams seem to finish their games with something along the lines of "GG noobs" or "easy". Now, I find it unsporting really and often humorous when it's the worst player on the team that tends to do it.

Why? Why must people do this? It makes me a sad panda ;-;

Weekend Spartan

06-21-2012

Don't be sad Jesus..
I promise I wont ever do it again :(

DonnFirinne

06-21-2012

They must do it because this is the internet. If you are truly a sad panda, learn to /ignore

Xusé

06-21-2012

Cause people like that Lose at life

Savackz

06-21-2012

The community is bad.

Dwarfshorty

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipster Jesus133 View Post
I've noticed recently that players on winning teams seem to finish their games with something along the lines of "GG noobs" or "easy". Now, I find it unsporting really and often humorous when it's the worst player on the team that tends to do it.

Why? Why must people do this? It makes me a sad panda ;-;
It an attempt to get under your skin. Just ignore them and then you won;t have to deal with them again......well on THAT account anyway :P

The Coming Evil

06-21-2012

It's always unbelievably funny when the worst player on the team says that in end game chat, then you point out that this person got carried all game or is in fact contradicting themself. After you make this clear they usually stop talking, cause they then realize they have no business calling anyone a noob or criticizing another players skill level.

arkchargersfan

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savackz View Post
The community is bad.
I would say its half bad, half good

Jokapwn

06-21-2012

They are just big and tough behind the computer screen. And as such, they feel they have free reign to whatever the **** they want. As many said earlier, just ignore them, and continue to play. Oh and add whatever good and nice people you encounter along the way. Makes games a lot more enjoyable.

Xeldas

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnFirinne View Post
They must do it because this is the internet. If you are truly a sad panda, learn to /ignore
Alas, if only this were a realistic solution. If I /ignored every rude, smack-talking, verbally abusive player I encounter in this game my ignore list would be full in less than a day.