Gold Ranked Olaf Player AMA :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lorthix

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
Dont worry WhatsCS Ill take it from here (I DID lane against him)!

well I started out by an extreme bully and keeping him away from the cs. I have a very early advantage over him. When I saw him double strike was up I'd sit in the bush so that he couldnt do the double damage to me. I powerleveled my E so that I could beat him in a melee fight. Then it was really easy. Kinda a trash player if you ask me. I just killed him over and over again.
Right.. Trash player... You just hit gold, correct? He has hit platinum with how many teams?

WillWW

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icedparadox View Post
I play 3s because purple side camera angles on SR make me want to kill myself.
seriously. I hate getting purple side. I could go with an unlocked camera, but to hell with that.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorthix View Post
Right.. Trash player... You just hit gold, correct? He has hit platinum with how many teams?
4:3

Devlin Peck

06-20-2012

How do you build Lulu?

Isaac Nassimi

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Only Shaco View Post
pls face me in 3s i play 1v3 and still win
Haoz, we beat you in 3v3. I think we've proved ourselves

Axil

06-20-2012

Hahahaha as if it means anything to beat haoz
he play for fun no tryhard like you

Isaac Nassimi

06-20-2012

Typical excuses for playing like trash. Are you gonna make the same excuse for the 2 losses we gave you?

SnoopDoggJanitor

06-20-2012

I play Olaf, and I like to think I am pretty good with him. My build I don't get wriggles lantern at all, regardless of the other team comp... i go Dorans Shield, Phage, 2 Giants belts, Finish Mallet then start Warmogs with other Giants belt. If you get into a lot of laning team fights early then the 2 giants belts are great for extra HP. Then of course after warmogs I go Atmas, then depending on the other team comp I get my last item usually pretty cheap, like Thornmail if all AD or Banshees Veil if all have CC. Both add to your tankiness as Olaf, and if you don't like either of those items just go for some attack speed with a wits end. Cheap build that's easy to get and keeps you well balanced early-late game.

Also: I don't suggest Ignite because your axe slows enough to where people rarely get away from early kills if you use flash and ghost. And flash and ghost can be used for last minute get aways if needed.

Turtle Omega

06-20-2012

I feel like Gold Ranked on Twisted Treeline is truly not much of a feat. I play with a few of my IRL friends, and we easily made it up to higher Silver Ranked, without any sort of team comp or strategy. My two other friends aren't even really good either, so they take it as an extreme achievement to get that high, but if I were paired with better teammates, I would easily make gold in TT. I feel that it takes less skill when you gain an advantage, in comparison to TT. That's why, generally speaking, you'll see players with higher ELO in 3s than in 5s. If you get Platinum though, I have no room to say anything, because that's always **** impressive.