Top 5 Champions in Need of a Nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MakkaHS

11-04-2009

Eve.. Rage post lol.. if she gets 2 kills ahead ur doomed, all u can do is tower hug or fork out 450 for reveal pot... or at least lower cost of reveal pot to like 300

omgacow

11-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakkaHS View Post
Eve.. Rage post lol.. if she gets 2 kills ahead ur doomed, all u can do is tower hug or fork out 450 for reveal pot... or at least lower cost of reveal pot to like 300
Not really, she only has melee abilities which makes her very weak in high ELO play

Laenges

11-06-2009

Need a nerf for Twitch, his dmg on Turrets is only a fool. With a tricky Twitch they can Gank 5 ppl with one ulti: View the follow at the last Days:
http://nitemaster.de/mediaplayer/twitch.html

I have luck to go out, but you see it, you dont have a chance against this ****.

DragonArmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laenges View Post
Need a nerf for Twitch, his dmg on Turrets is only a fool. With a tricky Twitch they can Gank 5 ppl with one ulti: View the follow at the last Days:
http://nitemaster.de/mediaplayer/twitch.html

I have luck to go out, but you see it, you dont have a chance against this ****.
I have never see a twitch that farmed. As long as twitch doesn't get op through many ganks he is fine. I good team will keep him underleveled. When shows his head a few focus fires can usually kill him.

Zmurf

11-06-2009

Teemo - Getting bored of playing against him 95% of all games, his shrooms give too much map control. They should imo be on a timer or phase out when he dies....

END OF DEMO

Lcr2003

11-06-2009

They have Top Men working on it....Top Men!!!

Lcr2003

11-06-2009

Also....as someone who loves playing Teemo, i would LOVE to see his Blind Shot made into a skill-shot. I think that alone would tone him down CONSIDERABLY, yet for the experienced player, would really not be a huge nerf.

Most skills with the range of blind shot are skills shots or SOME type atm, not just point and click. The MAIN problem with teemo, is the ability for an AP teemo to absolutely DOMINATE the early game; getting kills with essentially ZERO RISK becasue of his range.

And OBVIOULSY Morgana's shield needs to be adjusted somehow....as was previously mentioned, it definately should NOT remove CCs/DOTs that were on her BEFORE she put the shield up. OR perhaps the shield should only have a 50% duration/effectiveness when cast on anyone other than herself.

Zmurf

11-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lcr2003 View Post
They have Top Men working on it....Top Men!!!

Indiana Jones, Raiders of the lost ark quote? ;>

Zeta

11-06-2009

1) Twitch - He's just too easy to do EVERYTHING with if you know what you're doing. He's super-effective versus towers, which is stupid.

2) Cho'Gath - I think they may have overbuffed him judge a smidge. I don't think he's in need of something harsh, just some minor scaling or maybe more items that do damage based on HP%.

That's pretty much it. I think all the other champs are fine or don't need to be nerfed so much as rebalanced (like I think Nassus's Spirit Fire should do less damage to creeps and more to Champions).

Teemo is worthless. He's only good if you are playing against total idiots. Don't chase him into the forest and he literally can't do anything against you and is worthless in team fights.

Zerdo

11-06-2009

Warning : Heavy amounts of opinion.

Characters I find to be the most powerful (possibly OP):
Nasus
Malphite
Morgana
Warwick
Gangplank
Katarina to some extent
Teemo (Kinda, somewhat balanced but still just seems a tad too strong IMO)

Middleground (Balanced possibly?)
Jax
Rammus
Tristana
Fiddlesticks
Cho'gath
Veigar (might be somewhat OP though, event horizon is pretty amazing)
Kassadin (although borderline OP)
Annie
Soraka
Twitch

Lower end (underpowered?)
Anivia
Sivir
Heimerdinger (Not really underpowered, but lacking at anything that isn't camping IMO)

This is just from my personal experience so far, so I'm likely wrong on some of them. I didn't list all the heroes because I haven't really spent a lot of time with all of them... or maybe I wasn't able to confidently place them. Some champions can be OP is some situations and bad in others. The team combo means a lot, but some champions just outshine others when grouped together.