Why is purple the ''bad'' side to play on?

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrangoST

06-20-2012

The PoV should be changed so that any team would appear to be on blue side on their own screens... that would even the difficulties.

RosalieHale

06-20-2012

lol because your spawn is behind baron opposed to being in front of baron so you lose a lot of control.

EyeHearShapes

06-20-2012

Cause its the side that won't except the patch ...

R3dund4ncy

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosalieHale View Post
lol because your spawn is behind baron opposed to being in front of baron so you lose a lot of control.
respect. And dragon is on the bot lane, which is on the other side from your red, so you are less likely to win the top lane...

Sam Is Whoa

06-20-2012

Its not bad people just like to find something to complain about.

General Blaze it

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3dund4ncy View Post
How the hell do you even play on a locked camera? I accidentally locked it when I started playing (like, 18 months ago on EU servers), and I couldn't figure out how to unlock it. Worst three games I have EVER played.

You seriously shouldn't be playing LoL if you can't focus the screen on your champ when pressured to do so... just tap space and you will by right in the middle of the camera.

and yes, purple side is fine. Actually, I think that purple probably has an advantage because the red is so close to the toplane allowing for an easy early gank. I think the advantage of an early gank far outweighs that of the bluebuff -> level advantage = dominate farming OR kill the other player lots = win lane early OR the other team has severely underfarmed top.
Depends on who your jungler is. A skilled ad bot and support will harrass the jungler getting his blue buff well enough to cripple him early game and give his top the advantage.

PKMNTràinerRed

06-20-2012

I play with locked screen still at lvl 30. To see whats happening in other lanes i just hold left click on my hud and move it around the map to see whats going on in other lanes

Velpro

06-20-2012

I play on Locked Cam and it does not mean i am oblivious to teamfights. It just means that i miss most of my skill shots. Too bad they wont change it.... =(

Dont tell me to "get better at the game" because i play on Locked. It is a preference. You should not have an advantage for landing a spot on the blue team.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icedparadox View Post
Camera angles on purple side are really awkward.
Yeah I feel like I dont have really good vision on the purple side than when Im on the blue side.

Anepi

06-20-2012

I remember when I played bots like all the time then I went on the Purple in PvP and I just got Destroyed (lol) but then playing a lot more PvP games I got used to it.

1234567 ... 8