Which LoL champion would make the best villain?

Swain 171 24.32%
Malzahar 183 26.03%
Mordekaiser 102 14.51%
Veigar 151 21.48%
Varus 7 1.00%
Other (explain in a post please) 89 12.66%
Voters: 703. You may not vote on this poll

If you had to pick one champ to be THE LoL villain...

12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

06-17-2012

Veigar, he can suck up all of Demacia with a single black hole

HarmlessCareBear

06-17-2012

Poll is biased, there's no Hecarim.

Though I voted for Veigar.

BarcIay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-17-2012

I'm voting for other - Nocturne.

He already has an undying rage for the world and all living things, and will kill something he hates the moment he can, but the catch is - you kill him, he'll haunt your dreams to death, and then go on to infect others to death. Even one of his skins implies that he has some control of the Void.

Hsuanl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-17-2012

Jarven IV... lol jk

Swain seemed evil
veigar is a definite choice
basicalyl all the noxians are evil-looking and the demacian looks like hero

Cannibalglutton

06-17-2012

I think you are all forgetting about Leblanc here. I mean, Swain is basicly her pawn, so if he is in the poll, I think she should be there.

Ergheis

06-17-2012

LeBlanc is pretty much the master string-puller here.

Cyleal

06-17-2012

Ok ok... Hear me out here.... Hecarim and Mordekaiser unite under a single banner and become.... Mordearim!!... or... Hecakaiser!! and lead the armies of the Shadow Isle!!!

Ok but really... Where's the Cho'Gath love?

belthazor3457

06-18-2012

Last week, I went to visit gentleman Cho'gath for our Sunday brunch, and we discussed the stock market and Wall.St., and the good gentleman revealed a plan to me to devour most of the people currently involved with Wall.St. When I questioned him regarding his manner of business practice, he had this to say:

"I beg to differ. For you see, what you define as evil is all just a matter of perspective. You see, myself and the other supervillains have constructed a crude portal device with which to escape league control - by which we shall escape to Earth, where several private swiss bank accounts have been set up under the name Arthur Cunnington. I would kindly like to present you with a gentleman's offer to join my organization. We'll be running wall-street inside a week, but perhaps I've said too much."

I invested in his company.

HonorableGeneral

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazor3457 View Post
Last week, I went to visit gentleman Cho'gath for our Sunday brunch, and we discussed the stock market and Wall.St., and the good gentleman revealed a plan to me to devour most of the people currently involved with Wall.St. When I questioned him regarding his manner of business practice, he had this to say:

"I beg to differ. For you see, what you define as evil is all just a matter of perspective. You see, myself and the other supervillains have constructed a crude portal device with which to escape league control - by which we shall escape to Earth, where several private swiss bank accounts have been set up under the name Arthur Cunnington. I would kindly like to present you with a gentleman's offer to join my organization. We'll be running wall-street inside a week, but perhaps I've said too much."

I invested in his company.
I hope to become a stock market investor one day. Oh I do hope I get to meet the polite gentlemen when I go over my stock portfolio. Would make a nice change of pace from the greedy old hags you usually see on Wall Street.

Im so Fabulous

06-18-2012

I question y Varus is on the list, according to his lore, he hunts Noxians to avenge his family, which is a good reason to kill.

12345612 ... 16