Axel, the Full Metal Jacket

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Secluded Death

06-18-2012

Thanks to Mr D, you can see what he has drawn in a link!

Secluded Death

06-18-2012

bump~~

Synergy42

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

bump~ he seems like he would need a bush hunter skin...

DarkPercy

06-18-2012

Passive: Sure

Q: 1 second cooldown?? You do realize that with 500 AP, this ability deals 2170 damage over 10 seconds to potentially many targets? You want to give that spell a one second cooldown lol? Incredibly OP. Reduce the AP ratio by a freaking LOT and increase the cooldown. This ability shouldn't last 10 seconds. If you wanna keep the 10 seconds duration then make this spell your E and increase the cooldown to 15 seconds minimum.

W: Since you didn't mention how many parasite stacks can be put on a target, this ability can deal infinite damage. If you put Q stacks on an enemy for 6 seconds, you could deal 100 (+1000% of AP) damage. That is four times more damage than a Nunu ultimate. I think you can understand that it makes no sense lol.

Why does this champion scale so hard with AP? And why does he also have attack speed steroids and AD ratios. Wtf lol.

E: I highly discourage that you DEBUFF yourself. The debuff on the enemy should get weaker and weaker instead. A spell with infinity duration is pretty weird... I don't especially like it.

R: Extremely weak and strange. It's almost more helpful NOT to use this ultimate at all. I think the passive should stay on at all times. Buff the spell because right now it does next to nothing.. Cho' Gath's W silences multiple targets for 3 seconds and it's not an ultimate. The heal is very weak so maybe buff it.

Your champ is a very weird champ that attacks from range but has melee range spells. He also scales way too much with AP (even though it looks like he supposed to be AD).

Add in a support ultimate and you've got a ****ed up champ lol. The ultimate really makes no sense. This guy deals heavy damage and has gap closers to kill stuff but his ulti heals and silences. kk.

Secluded Death

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPercy View Post
Passive: Sure

Q: 1 second cooldown?? You do realize that with 500 AP, this ability deals 2170 damage over 10 seconds to potentially many targets? You want to give that spell a one second cooldown lol? Incredibly OP. Reduce the AP ratio by a freaking LOT and increase the cooldown. This ability shouldn't last 10 seconds. If you wanna keep the 10 seconds duration then make this spell your E and increase the cooldown to 15 seconds minimum.

W: Since you didn't mention how many parasite stacks can be put on a target, this ability can deal infinite damage. If you put Q stacks on an enemy for 6 seconds, you could deal 100 (+1000% of AP) damage. That is four times more damage than a Nunu ultimate. I think you can understand that it makes no sense lol.

Why does this champion scale so hard with AP? And why does he also have attack speed steroids and AD ratios. Wtf lol.

E: I highly discourage that you DEBUFF yourself. The debuff on the enemy should get weaker and weaker instead. A spell with infinity duration is pretty weird... I don't especially like it.

R: Extremely weak and strange. It's almost more helpful NOT to use this ultimate at all. I think the passive should stay on at all times. Buff the spell because right now it does next to nothing.. Cho' Gath's W silences multiple targets for 3 seconds and it's not an ultimate. The heal is very weak so maybe buff it.

Your champ is a very weird champ that attacks from range but has melee range spells. He also scales way too much with AP (even though it looks like he supposed to be AD).

Add in a support ultimate and you've got a ****ed up champ lol. The ultimate really makes no sense. This guy deals heavy damage and has gap closers to kill stuff but his ulti heals and silences. kk.

Thanks for the input!
Passive: Thanks!

Q: You can only stack Parasites by shooting the skill shot; Parasite doesn't jump onto enemies already infected and minions are also potential targets. I should put an infection range, huh? I'm sorry, my original .doc document was colored coded and purple meant skill shots and the Q is a skill shot. I see what you are saying but Parasites are limited to the amount of bullets and when Parasite jumps, it is REMOVED from the target it was on. Target 1 is infected with 2 Parasites>Target 2 gets close to target 1 and a Parasite jumps>Targets 1 and 2 are infected with one parasite each. Should I add descriptions to the skills?

W: Considering that Parasites only last 10 seconds, jump to potential minions and champions, Axel having to HIT the target for the parasites to blow up, and his basic attack using bullets (current feature possibly changeable), what do you suggest now? Don't forget the range.

E: It is really only infinite if the target is still within distance... once Axel starts losing speed, the enemy can walk out of the distance and have Wired Bullet detach. That, or the enemy waits for Axel to reel himself in so the he/she/it can spam his/her/its abilities on Axel.

R: What about in conjunction of the other suggestively OP abilities? XD. I'll think on making the passive being always on, but that would buff his Q. I might make the Q's parasite lifespan to 6 seconds if that would help.

EDIT: Oh my god, I am incredibly stupid! 2170 total damage per parasite... LOL. I think (+0.1 AP) is more reasonable?
EDIT 2: I could change all the AP bonuses to AD bonuses...

Kemherar

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secluded Death View Post
Thank you for the input! I'm glad I've sparked some interest!

What do you mean?

Was thinking something like twitter or facebook, so i receive live update about change and comment on your champ,cuz i really want to see him on field

Dont worry, i'll try to find the time to make a nice review about how i see this could better work

Lyria Eternal

06-18-2012

Alright let's begin on this. Please remember that I'm critical, so don't think I'm bashing your concept.

--------------------

Quote:
PASSIVE: Reload.
Axel gains 2 bullets for a minion or monster kill, 3 bullets for a champion kill assist, and 4 bullets for a champion kill. For every second in a bush, Axel gains a bullet. Axelís bullets reset to 6 upon death.
For each bullet in stock, Axel gains 1.5% attack speed.
So what are the limits to your bullets? I'm guessing this would take the form of a resource bar, not a stack effect. I'm also guessing that the 1.5% attack speed is an additional amount. This needs a cap or limiter though. Sit in a bush for 30 seconds and you have 30 bullets plus 45% attack speed, etc. Granted you use the bullets to cast spells, but if it infinitely stacks there is no threat of ever running out.

Edit: Looking at the bases stats told me the limits, but I don't know about them. I stand by my statement above. You would never have to run out.

Quote:
Q: Infection.
Cost: 1
Range: 600
Cool down: 1 second

Axel fires a parasitic bullet that hops from enemy to enemy (prioritizing champions) for 10 seconds before dying. Upon contact, the bullet inflicts Parasite that deals 5/8/11/14/17 (+0.4 AP) magic damage every second. Parasite can be stacked onto a target but canít jump onto a target already inflicted with Parasite.
Alright so very low base and scaling ratio after 10 seconds we are looking at 250 damage with 50 AP at level 1. How would stacking effect this? Increase the damage? Increase duration? What? If it's both the cd needs to be increased as that would be broken.

Quote:
W: Shadow Dance.
Cost: 0
Range: 300
Cool down: 40/37/34/31/28

Axel disperses among the shadows and becomes un-targetable for 0.5 seconds. After 0.5 seconds, Axel appears at target location and swipes his blade in front of him dealing 10/15/20/25/30 (+0.6 AD) attack damage to enemies hit. Shadow Dance causes Parasite to explode on contact dealing 5/6/7/8/9 (+1 AP) magic damage per stack.
I don't know about this one. Not the untargetable effect, the exploding parasite damage. You are looking at 107 damage at level 1 with 70 AD and 50 AP. This would be used for escaping from ganks, or juking. It's damage doesn't really ever get up there too much.

Quote:
E: Wired Bullet.
Cost: 1
Range: 500
Cool down: 30/26/22/18/14

Axel fires a bullet with a cable attached giving Axel the ability to pull himself to enemy location. Upon contact, Wired Bullet slows targetís movement speed by 10%/13%/16%/19%/21% while attached. After 5 seconds of being attached, Axel becomes tired and his movement speed begins to decrease by 3% per second. Wired Bullet stays attached as long as target is within 400 range from Axel. Activating the skill again causes Axel to reel himself to target and detach the bullet.
SO is this a targeted ability or an area ability? It would be more useful to Axel to be a targeted location. This seems underpowered to me, but I can't put my finger on it quite yet.

Quote:
R: Supply Depot.
Cost: 0
Range: 1000
Cool down: 65/55/45

Axel calls support. After 2 seconds, a supply crate lands at target location silencing enemies it lands on for 1 second, healing allies it lands on for 5% of their maximum HP and giving Axel 3/6/9 more bullets when Axel walks to it. While on cool down, Axelís maximum bullets increases from 20 to 22/24/26. An enlarging shadow showing the place of the drop is visible only to Axel and allied champions.
And this seems to be a redundant ultimate. Axel has never been supporty in any of his previous abilities, and now suddenly he is? A crate falls on someone's head and they don't take damage? Maybe a healing area if you really want that. Damages enemies, grants bullets per second while in the area, and increases the max bullets permenently? Just some thoughts on that.

Quote:
Statistics:
Damage: 56.5 (+3.5 / per level)
Health: 483 (+76 / per level)
Bullets: 20 (+0 / per level)
Move Speed 324
Armor 18(+5 / per level)
Spell Block 30 (+0 / per level)
Health Regen 1.1 (+0.19/ per level)
Bullet Regen 0 (+0 / per level)
Yikes, he will never heal huh? Such low health regen, and such high armor scaling. I think it speaks for itself.

------------------------------------------------

In all a utility champion. He doesn't have enough damaging abilities, just a lot of utility ones. I failed to read in here that parasites spread. I'm guessing it's similar Varus's ultimate. I would love to see him change to be more fighter then what he is. Right now he's a support.

Your's in Fellowship,

Flames of Terror

Sazerprime

06-18-2012

Nice, but I think his ult is a little wierd. I mean, shouldn't one of his other abilites allow him to gain more "bullets"? Then, his ult could have a second ability, like "The crate will detonate after 5 seconds or manually, dealing so, so, so damage. U know?

Secluded Death

06-18-2012

Making some major changes...

Bookmark the thread to keep tabs!

Secluded Death

06-18-2012

Finally, changes done. Please have a full re-read!
Parasites do less damage.
Wired Bullet now does damage.
Overall skills have the opposite damage bonus. (AP skills get +AD damage and vice-versa)
Tweaked Passive.

@Sazerprime: I see where you are heading. If it blew up, Axel could 1v5 the entire team. Hide in a bush, activate R, dish out Qs, E the furthest person, and then W the entire team. Or Q then R then E, run around while the team is being DoT'ed, then W.

123456 ... 7