Is this good for the game?

Yes, I love it! 42 44.21%
Good concepts, bad numbers 15 15.79%
YAY! poll = troll 20 21.05%
No, you suck. 18 18.95%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Ted, the Minion Leader

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S20G Treble

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

06-08-2012

It's still a hefty amount of damage on the ultimate (1800 for all 4 if you have 0 AD, I'm not even factoring in potential attack damage). Since it's a dot you could have it that additional minions attaching refresh the dot duration and perform the additional effects that you want. This moderates the damage to something manageable, probably closer to the 1.2k range over the duration and gives you the additional effects without just becoming captain killshot.

Go ahead and make them compareable to cannon minions though stat wise so they don't just insta die. Promoted minions are just kinda rough, and that's just spreading a little too much hateful on somebody's toast.

Zombie Buffalo

06-08-2012

No ShadowMender you don't understand - that's not a thread of my champions, it's a thread I put together of other people's champions.

Shadowmender

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilWereWaffle View Post
It's still a hefty amount of damage on the ultimate (1800 for all 4 if you have 0 AD, I'm not even factoring in potential attack damage). Since it's a dot you could have it that additional minions attaching refresh the dot duration and perform the additional effects that you want. This moderates the damage to something manageable, probably closer to the 1.2k range over the duration and gives you the additional effects without just becoming captain killshot.

Go ahead and make them compareable to cannon minions though stat wise so they don't just insta die. Promoted minions are just kinda rough, and that's just spreading a little too much hateful on somebody's toast.
I took away the scaling, and you forgot to factor in the time bit. Each of them only have 37.5 dps at max rank. Also, I did already change it so there is only 3 minions, so...112.5 dps if you stacked all 3 on one person. And, this isn't true damage, it's physical, meaning armor (something all champions have that scales with levels, and is the easiest to build of the tanky stats) decreases this even further. You won't be able to kill shot anyone alone unless you're really fed, and you're able to beat them up with AD while they tried to solo you.

Cask iron Pan

06-08-2012

dam.. if he got made into a real champion i'd play him, but only cause he could backdoor like none other..

just build him with AD, maybe CDR, AS, and you could pretty much push all the way to the nexus with one or two waves...

Shadowmender

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cask iron Pan View Post
dam.. if he got made into a real champion i'd play him, but only cause he could backdoor like none other..

just build him with AD, maybe CDR, AS, and you could pretty much push all the way to the nexus with one or two waves...
lol, that's kinda the point of it. If no one stops you, you could push like old Sivir, and be tanky. Thing is, you don't get as good CS as old Sivir since you're abilities affect your minions the best.

S20G Treble

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

06-08-2012

Alright then I just missed the part where the scale was taken off of the ultimate between edits and everything.

Shadowmender

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilWereWaffle View Post
Alright then I just missed the part where the scale was taken off of the ultimate between edits and everything.
lol, no problem

Shadowmender

06-17-2012

2 dislikes how sad

duewell

06-17-2012

i have put up something similar long ago and i thought i would bring it up again. then after making this post i saw this one and thought i would put this here. clearly it is time !!

how about a playable champion that has a minion background story. these poor minions spawn and mindlessly charge forward to battle. the horrors these minions have had to endure are countless and happen from enemy champions and friendly champions. they have been beat, stabbed, poisoned, eaten, shot, frozen, feared, to name a few. when they die there is no rest for them. soon they re-spawn and begin their hellish existence again. in game after game, win or lose, they gain no items, they gain no ip, they gain no elo, for eternity!!

isn't it time one of these oppressed minions to rise up and say NO MORE!! what skills would one learn on the fields of battle? would it become an awesome tower pusher? would it become an expert on avoiding champion abilities? would it be able to rally its oppressed minion brother and sisters in some way? could it somehow redirect towers from attacking minions to attacking champions by simulating a call of help?

well, i think people get the idea. feel free to comment with ideas for story or abilities. have fun with it.

Shadowmender

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by duewell View Post
i have put up something similar long ago and i thought i would bring it up again. then after making this post i saw this one and thought i would put this here. clearly it is time !!

how about a playable champion that has a minion background story. these poor minions spawn and mindlessly charge forward to battle. the horrors these minions have had to endure are countless and happen from enemy champions and friendly champions. they have been beat, stabbed, poisoned, eaten, shot, frozen, feared, to name a few. when they die there is no rest for them. soon they re-spawn and begin their hellish existence again. in game after game, win or lose, they gain no items, they gain no ip, they gain no elo, for eternity!!

isn't it time one of these oppressed minions to rise up and say NO MORE!! what skills would one learn on the fields of battle? would it become an awesome tower pusher? would it become an expert on avoiding champion abilities? would it be able to rally its oppressed minion brother and sisters in some way? could it somehow redirect towers from attacking minions to attacking champions by simulating a call of help?

well, i think people get the idea. feel free to comment with ideas for story or abilities. have fun with it.
....thanks I guess for having read my background on this guy.

1234567 ... 8