Worst champion in LOL

12345612 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SausageMcBiscuit

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltybedrail View Post
The champion with the most votes will become my regular champ, why? Because I like a challenge.
Well, we all know its gonna be eve, so i feel sorry for your team when you learn her. I like your liking of liking a challenge(prob doesnt make since but w/e). It reminds me of myself and that is why I learned Karma. I was pretty bad as a support karma, but then i tried ap karma and I do well pretty much every game i play as her(with the exception of laning against malzahar, kennen, the rare galio, and a few others). It took about 4 months to get where i am today with her, so if you really want a challenge, I strongly recommend learning ap (or support if you want) Karma.

c0wbell

06-17-2012

"Trundle or feed?" Trundle and feed.

MeltedWater

06-17-2012

I've never played Eve...but isn't one of her phrases "Time to feed."?

Yeah....'nuff said.

cpandarun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Aside from Eve I don't think Heim is in the best place. Oh a turret ok let's walk around it and negate 2 of his abilities at the same time.

Moki

06-17-2012

No champion is bad, it's all about the player, and how they build/play them. So yeah. Just like Darius, people say he's OP, and he still kinda is, but on a player who isn't good with Darius, OH GAWD.

St Viers

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokichan View Post
No champion is bad, it's all about the player, and how they build/play them. So yeah. Just like Darius, people say he's OP, and he still kinda is, but on a player who isn't good with Darius, OH GAWD.
This isn't actually true, sorry. While it is true that player skill is a huge factor for many players, champions can be bad too. Also, darius isn't OP. He's just strong against people who can't space or kite.

HonorableGeneral

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sori Zorander View Post
Darius is OP. The players who aren't good with Darius need to uninstall the game. He is the most straight forward wrecking machine I've played in this game. Literally aoe, pull, criple, auto, auto, ult. The players who cannot get that right obviously didn't play the games back in the day that had up, up, down, left, down, right, left, up cheat combo's etc. They are just bad. I honestly have not come across a champ that I have not seen played decently. In order to be the worst champ in LoL, you would have had to seen them go 0/15 every game you have seen that champ in. In a game like this, you have to follow the meta, or the other team who is following it will wreck you. Alot of champs do not cover the Meta at this time, but they cannot be considered the worst champ in LoL.
Eve.

Unless the enemy team is COMPLETELY and UTTERLY incompetent (never buys wards, checks map for missing champions, never buys oracles elixirs, pushes when they know that they're too low to escape, etc) Eve will NEVER be an asset to a team. Her stun removal basically means that even a half brain-dead team will be able to escape from her ganks and a good team will be able to utilize her for gold farming and to demoralize the enemy team.

Moki

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by St Viers View Post
This isn't actually true, sorry. While it is true that player skill is a huge factor for many players, champions can be bad too. Also, darius isn't OP. He's just strong against people who can't space or kite.
IMO, eve is great on a player who can ACTUALLY play her(seen some people myself). Even pro players have their strong champs and weak champs. Also Morello said that Darius was made to have fun, to get those Quadra and Penta kills once in a while, while still being a great melee champion.

noahcole56

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folly Inc View Post
Topic back on track, Eve is the worst champion in the game.
not sure about that bro, i played an ap eve and went 10 plus kills and less then 3 deaths several games in a row. if you know how to play her, she is actually really good. just slow to start.

The Great Pyro

06-17-2012

In Eve's defense she requires a completely unorthodox play style given the current meta. My friend mains Eve and once he hits six he does nothing but roams and wins lanes for his teammates. Not to say I haven't seen some god awful Eve's in my time but she just requires a different play style, that's all.

I really can't say anything different about Karma that hasn't already been said.

And in my opinion Trundle is amazingly balanced. He isn't too strong or too weak as far as I've ever seen him get played.

I for one, if i had to pick a single champ and call it the worst, I would say Sivir. I have never seen a good Sivir, nor have I seen a Sivir go positive. She really only has a single offensive abillity, an unimpressive farm tool, and her shield is pretty weak as far as I've seen. And not to mention her ult is just another steroid, how boring. I don't doubt that she could be good, I just think that anyone else can do her job better.

12345612 ... 25