A New Opening for Solo Queue Abuse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TB Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-17-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CountNoob

Senior Member

06-17-2012

Riot should have a "test" to show the player knows how to play all 5 roles. You get first second some games you get last pick some games. If a player does that it shows that he shouldn't play rank until he knows the other roles.

Thats why i don't play rank i know only 3 roles and currently trying to learn support. I don't want to be in a last pick situation and have my team lose Elo because of my fault of not knowing how to support.

Kinda like people who say 2k elo players say i am a good support. But im stuck in 1000elo its because you don't know the other roles that well and lose the game for your team when you don't know how to play that role.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TB Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountNoob View Post
Riot should have a "test" to show the player knows how to play all 5 roles. You get first second some games you get last pick some games. If a player does that it shows that he shouldn't play rank until he knows the other roles.

Thats why i don't play rank i know only 3 roles and currently trying to learn support. I don't want to be in a last pick situation and have my team lose Elo because of my fault of not knowing how to support.

Kinda like people who say 2k elo players say i am a good support. But im stuck in 1000elo its because you don't know the other roles that well and lose the game for your team when you don't know how to play that role.
There's no real way to test for that though.

But I agree, players who aren't able to fill all or most roles(I'll admit, I suck at jungle, but I can do it at least) shouldn't ranked, yet do.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JoeyMakesMagic

Senior Member

06-17-2012

I'd honestly just rather let people dodge without any penalty. Each game takes so **** long that i'm fine with waiting 5-10 minutes to get a team composition that has a real chance of winning. If matches didn't regularly take an hour to complete I think a dodge penalty should be implemented.
Truth be told if I made the game I would increase the amount of gold you get over time until each match usually completed within 30 minutes


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TB Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-17-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TB Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyMakesMagic View Post
I'd honestly just rather let people dodge without any penalty. Each game takes so **** long that i'm fine with waiting 5-10 minutes to get a team composition that has a real chance of winning. If matches didn't regularly take an hour to complete I think a dodge penalty should be implemented.
5-10? More like 30-60.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TB Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyMakesMagic View Post
Truth be told if I made the game I would increase the amount of gold you get over time until each match usually completed within 30 minutes
Well, it's a good thing you didn't make the game then, because I doubt balance would be your strong point.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lolitª

Member

06-17-2012

Which is why I lrn2support. Because I can't farm.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TB Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiMaker View Post
Which is why I lrn2support. Because I can't farm.
It does work for support mains I suppose, but not really anyone else :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xSeamus

Member

06-17-2012

why dont they just make it 1 dodge a day :/