Ask the Bombadier

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Corki

06-17-2012

Whats up wingmen and civvies alike, Corki here with his own column in the league paper. I'll be answering most of the questions you's guys send me, but I'll also be commenting on other events going on around the league.

Stay tuned.

-Corki, The daring bombadier

Iron Ambássador

06-17-2012

Bombardier, how does it feel being limited in your distance from the ground on the Fields when you are probably used to the free skies outside of them.

- Poppy

Kiang Li

06-17-2012

An anonymous letter in the message board says:
What's your breakfast of champions?

Son of the Stone

06-17-2012

Corki,

Did you know Urf the manatee before he was so tragically taken from us?

Ask the Monkey

06-17-2012

Why does your mustache grow out of your nose?

AskMadmanMundo

06-17-2012

Corki you think you be able to integrate Heimer and Ezreal's pulsefire tech into you bird?

Ask Corki

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Bombardier, how does it feel being limited in your distance from the ground on the Fields when you are probably used to the free skies outside of them.

- Poppy
Poppy,

I see no problem with it, I mean if Kog'maw could do whatever his true potential was, all of us "mortal" champions wouldn't have a leg to stand on. So limiting my bird to a few metres keeps the competition fair, and its more exciting when the opponent can hit me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiang Li View Post
An anonymous letter in the message board says:
What's your breakfast of champions?
Jax

I tend not to eat before a mission, I drink a lot of coffee for a kick.
If there isn't a mission, I eat a full breakfast and coffee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of the Stone View Post
Corki,

Did you know Urf the manatee before he was so tragically taken from us?
Summoner Stone,

I never met Master Urf before the events of April 1st. I had heard of his reputation and was sure he'd make a great partner on the fields. Then the rotter Warwick got 'old of him...
[thus procede a series of scribbles and expletives about Warwick best not shared to the world]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Why does your mustache grow out of your nose?
Wukong,

Why must you spend so little time practicing and all of your time annoying the other champions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Corki you think you be able to integrate Heimer and Ezreal's pulsefire tech into you bird?
Mundo,

I don't pretend to know about pulsefire. I stick to nuts and bolts myself, but I am interested in how it could improve the yipsnakes against other dots in the sky. What I know about pulsefire armour is it seems to fold and become more powerful as a match progresses, which could be a problem, as a plane folding and rearranging mid-flight could be....

Problematic.

Zanes Zalesh

06-17-2012

Corki, please, ask Heimmerdinger to make your shooting aerial contraption have more silent helices, change the engines of it to flightstone tech OR move Piltover Customs away from the university. These wings of yours flap too high for the sore ears of the readers in the archives.

AskMadmanMundo

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanes Zalesh View Post
Corki, please, ask Heimmerdinger to make your shooting aerial contraption have more silent helices, change the engines of it to flightstone tech OR move Piltover Customs away from the university. These wings of yours flap too high for the sore ears of the readers in the archives.
Pansy

Zanes Zalesh

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Pansy
Quasi-toxic trail of saliva.