Irelia's Ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFireblanket

06-16-2012

1) What is this good for?

2) What do you use it for most of the time?

3) Rate it on a scale from 1-10

Deitrix

06-16-2012

When I play her, I mostly use it to farm waves of creeps at once, pick off fleeing foes that are just outside my range, or harass people who feel safely outside my Q range or turret-hugging. It's also great for sustaining you at mediocre health due to the nice chunk of health it can restore if you catch a group of minions and a champ or two. I find it to do pretty lackluster damage, but the four hits and the sustain it gives you compensate for that a bit. I guess I'd give it 5/10. I'm hardly a pro though, having just hit Lv. 30 yesterday... so I'm sure there are others who would give you a different opinion of it.

Sweet Baby Ray

06-16-2012

1. Health regen either in lane or in fights, finishing blows on running targets

2. See above

3. 6/10; it's useful to regen health in lane, stay alive in teamfights and to pick off runners. The heal and range is it's primary use while the damage is secondary.

Onerblack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2012

1) Clean waves, Restore some health

2) Clean waves, Restore some health, middle of a team fight just to deal a bit more damage and who kwnos a kill secured

3) 7/10. At this point if it make more damage it would be op, but there's nothing great about her ult... 2 more shots it would be nice.

Fatkid55

06-16-2012

Also, you can proc your Trinity Force on it 4 times

TheOneMillion

06-16-2012

It actually does pretty nice damage for a low cooldown, doing 320 at rank one.

Best Heim EU

06-16-2012

It is good for damage and heals

I use it to do damage and heal XD

i put all ults on 8.

cpandarun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

bait enemy into fighting you by regening off of the creep wave. Using it to proc sheen/triforce a whole mess load of times.

Aiden McSexy

10-06-2012

God, I hate it... It is really hard to use and it doesn't do much damage.... I like what it does but i think it needs some more damage. I rate it 5/10

APXZ

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFireblanket View Post

1. Wave clearing early, late game it gives you lots of AoE damage (scales very well with AD and AP as well), and pseudo-tankiness via some life back.

2. Wave clearing if the enemy laner is backed and I want to, trading in lane if he is there and I can trade.

3. 3, But only because she loses an epic ult because the rest of her kit is too good to give her an amumu ult.