Ask Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheDeciever

06-15-2012

((Not even gonna ask where you found that))

CyroCore Brand

06-15-2012

Dear Deceiver,

Why must you torture me in lane?YEAH, WHY CANT YOU JUST FARM LIKE OTHER MIDLANERS?!

-Burning Vengeance/Kegan Rodhe

AsktheDeciever

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
Dear Deceiver,

Why must you torture me in lane?YEAH, WHY CANT YOU JUST FARM LIKE OTHER MIDLANERS?!

-Burning Vengeance/Kegan Rodhe
My Dear Brand,

If I torture you in lane, then you haven't learned how to counter me. As for simply farming, I have something else that I do 95% of the time.

Ask Queen Ashe

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheDeciever View Post
My Dear Brand,

If I torture you in lane, then you haven't learned how to counter me. As for simply farming, I have something else that I do 95% of the time.
((See now this is a decent LeBlanc-ish post))

AsktheDeciever

06-16-2012

((Just decent? It's hard to think of a response that isn't a straight answer. I'm so used to just answering a question.))

Ask Jarvan IV

06-16-2012

Demacia was here.

Black Rose is lame.

Also, you are not me. Please stop telling everyone that you are me. I dislike that people think we are one and the same.

AsktheDeciever

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Demacia was here.

Black Rose is lame.

Also, you are not me. Please stop telling everyone that you are me. I dislike that people think we are one and the same.
Oh Jarvan IV. You never learn, do you? Your arrogance almost got you killed once. Have you not learned from that? Also, when have I said I was you?

Victorious Fiora

06-16-2012

Quote:
((Just decent? It's hard to think of a response that isn't a straight answer. I'm so used to just answering a question.))
((That my friend is why NO ONE had tried taking over Ask LeBlanc. The original did it so good none of us thought we could live up to it

Like if I were to attempt anwsering J4's question there, I'd anwser like:

Oh, Jarvan. Dear boy. Why would I ever wish to impersonate you in the first place? It's not even worth my time to even do so! You may wish to keep an eye around your courts though, you never know when a red rose will wilt and turn black.))

AsktheDeciever

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
((That my friend is why NO ONE had tried taking over Ask LeBlanc. The original did it so good none of us thought we could live up to it))
((Challenge accepted))

Victorious Fiora

06-16-2012

Quote:
((Challenge accepted))
((Hah sorry I edited my post there. Try reading the Journal of Justice as well when Summoners ask LeBlanc questions in the Mail Bag. You learn a lot of her personality like that.))