Sauron's Guide of Random Dominion Tips/Tricks

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simna ibn Sind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

Success rate of tanky AP Amumu is pretty **** good.

Also: Agreed@sticky this topic

The Elk

05-27-2012

Bump

pucakuro

05-27-2012

after reading this guide I have won 3 straight games with Jarvan, Sauron rules XD.

felyria

05-30-2012

Just watched a featured dominion game with Sauron inside as pantheon!

Cauldrath

06-04-2012

Bottom of page 2? Unacceptable.

I Am Zyra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

Spectating Sauron playing as Pantheon in dominion. I saw a featured normal game, and it didn't follow the 5v5 meta and I was like waaat. Then I saw Sauron's name, Googled it (I recognised it) and realised the "normal" game was dominion. Watched him stomp the other team :P

Panwar

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipperyGooch View Post
Spectating Sauron playing as Pantheon in dominion. I saw a featured normal game, and it didn't follow the 5v5 meta and I was like waaat. Then I saw Sauron's name, Googled it (I recognised it) and realised the "normal" game was dominion. Watched him stomp the other team :P
Hahaha, When you googled "Sauron" how many pages of info about hobbits and the One Ring did you have to get past before you got to information about LoL. I'm surprised you got back in time to watch the game.

Sauron

06-07-2012

Its only page 7 on Google, doing better than I could ever have hoped.

I think now that I hit 2800 and my queue times are retardedly long once again (Matchmaking seems to work in ranges of 100), I'll work on a new version of this guide that will be several posts long.

NeoMitchel

Recruiter

06-11-2012

bump

KiteMeGood

06-11-2012

Why isn't AD Sion Viable? From my experience, he is a terrifying AD Bot Lane champion once he has sufficient sustain and piecemeal critical build. The shield is simply there to act as a Hexdrinker substitute while initiating or chasing with q. And once he gets his ult. He is gonna push the lane and smack your face in with sustain and healing whatever damage you deal from his outrageous heal in spite of the aura.