Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darge

Member

08-21-2010

@Elementz
Which ones of these can do 1v2:
Ezreal
Anivia
Annie
Garen
Amumu
Rammus
I don't mean rocking or pushing on that 1v2 lane, just surviving. Is it possible with every champion to do 1v2?
Which one of these, if they were in one team, should go mid: ezreal, anivia, annie?

Also:
What do you think about such udyr:
AS Marks
Dodge seals (Stacks with his passive)
M.res/18 glyphs
AS Quints or flat HP (Tell me which one to take)
Items: Madred's bloodrazor, mercury treads, then 4 tank items depending on the enemy,
Ghost+Smite
1/21/8, getting improved smite, improved ghost, 5% more exp
Jungling, golem first, after killing the whole jungle, ganking (Probably 4 level then)
R>W>R>E>R>W>R>W>R>W>W>Q>Q>Q>Q>Q>E>E (
Basicalyy, you leave the movement speed/stun stance at 3rd level., use R to fight mainly)
Does it sound good? Could you please give me some names of good udyrs, so I can look at their items, masteries, runes, maybe talk to them (lol, stalking! ), watch their livestreams. Also thank your friend (If he is one ) guardsmanbob, he is very helpful despite being pro, he listens to newbies and gives them advices ;d


And thank you a lot Elementz, you do a good job helping people ;p

Ah, your TT tier list:
First page:http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=97188


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VMan7

Member

08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyun View Post
So really, to all you Mal'zahar, Teemo, Evelynn supporters in normal games or low elo ranked play: This list does not apply to you.
I'm 11-2 with Evelynn in ranked.

Does this not apply to me as well?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darge

Member

08-21-2010

@UP
Yeah, it doesn't. You are low rank, it's like every player with 30level was put in a bowl. You pick 10 of them and fight. It's cause ur rank at the beginning of playing ranked games is the same. And now think, are the most of 30 lvls good?
Answer:
Hell, no.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VMan7

Member

08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
@UP
Yeah, it doesn't. You are low rank,
Do you ever check things before you post?

Makes you look kind of stupid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

punpun

Member

08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMan7 View Post
I'm 11-2 with Evelynn in ranked.

Does this not apply to me as well?
Alright, I realize you're really good, and you tend to do that with what are considered weak characters. I'm just wondering if you think you would do better if you were using what are commonly considered better characters? How big of an impact do you think people not knowing how to play against underplayed champions effects your results with them?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tonixion

Senior Member

08-21-2010

I heard Vman's pretty bad because he isn't on the front page of the ladders, SO HE MUZT BE BAYUD.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RHINO Mk II

Senior Member

08-21-2010

Figured I'd post my mathcraft numbers for Anivia vs Annie.

Single Target Burst

Anivia, assuming R>Q=E and all double damage E's and Q's First tick of Glacial storm is included
1) 120+1.0
2) 230+2.0
3) 290+2.0
4) 350+2.0
5) 410+2.0
6) 490+2.25(+80+.25/sec)
7) 550+2.25(+80+.25/sec)
8) 610+2.25(+80+.25/sec)
9) 670+2.25(+80+.25/sec)
10) 780+2.25(+80+.25/sec)
11) 820+2.25(+120+.25/sec)
12) 880+2.25(+120+.25/sec)
16) 920+2.25(+160+.25/sec)

Annie, assuming R>Q>W First Tick of Tibbers Aura+hit is included
1)90+.6
2)175+1.2
3)215+1.2
4)275+1.2
5)315+1.2
6)635+1.9(+90/sec)
7)680+1.9(+90/sec)
8)740+1.9(+90/sec)
9)785+1.9(+90/sec)
10)845+1.9(+90/sec)
11)995+1.9(+106/sec)
12)1055+1.9(+106/sec)
16)1205+1.9(+121/sec)

Damage In Teamfights

Anivia, assuming R>Q=E, 2 double damage cast E's, 3 pass through hits and 2 explosion hits with Q, and 14 damage ticks from ult (2 in for 4 seconds, 2 in for 3) Additional values are 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, and 500 AP
11)3160+8.0 (3960) (4360) (4760) (5160) (5560) (5960) (6360) (6760) (7160)
16)3840+8.0 (4640) (5040) (5440) (5840) (6240) (6640) (7040) (7440) (7840)

Annie, assuming R>Q>W, 2 Q's, 3 hits with W, and 3 R hits with 3 second Tibbers aura and autoattacks on those enemies Additional values are 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, and 500 AP
11)2795+5.1 (3395) (3550) (3805) (4060) (4315) (4570) (4825) (5080) (5335)
16)3465+5.1 (3975) (4230) (4485) (4740) (4995) (5250) (5505) (5760) (6015)

I know that Anivia is unlikely to get 14 ticks from her ult in open lane fights, but the 10 second cooldown lets her spam it whenever, meaning she likely got a few ticks in before the fight started.
Conclusion: Hadouken you Mutha#@!%er - Pick Annie . . . I clean up teamfights like a bauss - Pick Anivia (Wall makes her even stronger at this)
Conclusion: AP is for scrubs, I wanna survive - Pick Annie . . . With my passive I can build glass cannon - Pick Anivia

I have updated to the correct numbers based on Tibbers' attack speed of 0.625.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VMan7

Member

08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by punpun View Post
Alright, I realize you're really good, and you tend to do that with what are considered weak characters. I'm just wondering if you think you would do better if you were using what are commonly considered better characters?
A champion is only as good as the person behind them.
Quote:
How big of an impact do you think people not knowing how to play against underplayed champions effects your results with them?
I think it actually helps since nobody sees certain heroes and underestimates them.

Take Evelynn for example. People think wards + oracles shut her down.

This isn't the case. Not only does this not counter her, but it makes the team waste gold. As Evelynn, as soon as you see them dropping wards and you have a sheen at least, you buy your own oracle. When they get an oracle, you focus that hero, and play more cautiously. You have to constantly check inventory to make sure you don't make a mistake. I had a game where the other team sunk at least 2.5k into wards + oracles and they still couldn't stop me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VMan7

Member

08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonixion View Post
I heard Vman's pretty bad because he isn't on the front page of the ladders, SO HE MUZT BE BAYUD.
I used to be on the front page :3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
@Elementz
Which ones of these can do 1v2:
Ezreal
Anivia
Annie
Garen
Amumu
Rammus
I don't mean rocking or pushing on that 1v2 lane, just surviving. Is it possible with every champion to do 1v2?
Which one of these, if they were in one team, should go mid: ezreal, anivia, annie?

Also:
What do you think about such udyr:
AS Marks
Dodge seals (Stacks with his passive)
M.res/18 glyphs
AS Quints or flat HP (Tell me which one to take)
Items: Madred's bloodrazor, mercury treads, then 4 tank items depending on the enemy,
Ghost+Smite
1/21/8, getting improved smite, improved ghost, 5% more exp
Jungling, golem first, after killing the whole jungle, ganking (Probably 4 level then)
R>W>R>E>R>W>R>W>R>W>W>Q>Q>Q>Q>Q>E>E (
Basicalyy, you leave the movement speed/stun stance at 3rd level., use R to fight mainly)
Does it sound good? Could you please give me some names of good udyrs, so I can look at their items, masteries, runes, maybe talk to them (lol, stalking! ), watch their livestreams. Also thank your friend (If he is one ) guardsmanbob, he is very helpful despite being pro, he listens to newbies and gives them advices ;d


And thank you a lot Elementz, you do a good job helping people ;p

Ah, your TT tier list:
First page:http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=97188

Shameless Plug.

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...tle-time.xhtml

Oh and some good high Elo Udyr players are Finkill and Lilballz.